Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let's Talk Carded

What vintage carded figures do you have?
    My list is:
    ESB: Dengar (2), Leia (bespin), Imp Officer, Luke (resealed), Ben (resealed), Hoth Rebel commander, At At commander, At At driver, Bossk
    ROTJ: Stormtrooper, Snowtrooper, 4LOM, Ackbar, Ben, Chewie, Chief Chirpa, Gamorrean Guard, Madhine, Greedo, Vader, Bib Fortuna, Han (Endor), Klaatu, Klaatu (skiff), Lando (skiff), Logray, Luke (Jedi), Lumat, Nikto, Prune face, Rebel Commando, R2 (sensor), Rancor Keeper, Ree Yees, Teebo, Squidhead, Zuckess
    POTF: Bwing pilot, Lumat, Romba
    TRI: Emperor

Have the following in bubble: Death Star commander, 8d8, R2
    Also have cardbacks for several other figures including Amanaman, Boba Fett, & Han Carbonite

My wish list: IG88, Biker Scout, Emp Royal Guard, Death Star Commander, Luke (hoth), Han (hoth), Boba Fett (Of course!)

Re: Let's Talk Carded

Just one, Imperial COmmander.

Had a Snaggletooth and an Ackbar, but lost them in a move
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Do just the cards count? In that case I have 65 back Yoda, 77 backs Boussh, poncho Leia, and Admiral Ackbar and a 92 back poncho Luke. I'd like to get an example of type of card back, one 12 back, a 21 back etc. But again just the card, no figure.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam
    Do just the cards count? In that case I have 65 back Yoda, 77 backs Boussh, poncho Leia, and Admiral Ackbar and a 92 back poncho Luke. I'd like to get an example of type of card back, one 12 back, a 21 back etc. But again just the card, no figure.
    I had a resealed 12-back Han Solo, which I just recently opened. Mainly because it was resealed with Elmer's glue and scotch tape. If you want the card I can mail it to you, but it's definitely seen better days. PM me if you're interested.

I also had a carded POTF Barada and Amanaman. I opened the Barada and sold the Amanaman to my brother, so right now all my figures are cardless.

Well not sure if you guys count this but I have a complete set of the Droids and Ewoks series MOMCs. Some of the nicest carded figures Kenner released in my opnion, I just love the artowrk. I also have POTF Romba and Warok MOMC.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    Well not sure if you guys count this but I have a complete set of the Droids and Ewoks series MOMCs. Some of the nicest carded figures Kenner released in my opnion, I just love the artowrk. I also have POTF Romba and Warok MOMC.
    I hated those figures as a kid, but now actually like them more than most of the modern card designs. I've been thinking about collecting those sets when I get the extra cash.

So, when you say complete set, do you mean that you have Boba Fett and the A-Wing Pilot also? What about Vlix?

And if so, how much do you want for the A-Wing Pilot?

Well yes I do have Boba Fett, the A-Wing Pilot, and the rest.

As for Vlix, well he still remains at large. He pretty much is the holy grail for me, (he is the last vintage item I really want besides a 63rd POTF coin) and eventually I would liek to think I will own one.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I have Darth Vader, 8D8, and Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight Outfit) on ROTJ cards. I did have a carded ROTJ Greedo but I opened him years ago to replace my loose one (his head broke off).

I also have Jord Dusat and Thall Joben on DROIDS cards.

I still have all of my vintage cards, but they have the tell-tale rectangular scar where I ripped the bubble off the card. Some of them have little circles cut into them where I removed the POPs for mail-away offers.

I opened all of mine, but I still have the cards. I also have all the boxes for the ships and playsets that I had as a kid.

I only have 6 vintage carded figures. They are all unpunched and are in C-9 condition or better. I'd eventually like to pick up more but because I'm so picky about the condition I don't run into many good deals.

-SW : Death Squad Commander 12-back
    -SW : Jawa 21-back
    -ESB: Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear)
    -ESB: FX-7 (Medical Droid)
    -ESB: Lobot
    -ESB: Ugnaught
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”