Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Banned stillakid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,132

    Lukes...Lot's of Lukes!

    Just for fun, I pulled out all the Luke's I could find and got them together for a dinner party.

    I think I have them all, so for those with keener records/memories than I, let me know if I've missed one and I'll take a look.

    One thing's clear, though, we need more Jedi Lukes.

  2. #2

    Re: Lukes...Lot's of Lukes!

    So how many Lukes?Are you sure all Lukes you have?

  3. #3

    Re: Lukes...Lot's of Lukes!

    Hope you had enough Bantha steak and blue milk to feed them all

    Are there any differences between the Hoth Luke from the TRU exclusive Hoth 4-pack and the POTF2 Tauntaun Hoth Luke? I was thinking about getting that set for the split-belly Tauntaun.

  4. #4

    Re: Lukes...Lot's of Lukes!

    I think that's cool having all Lukes but you're missing the 12" Lukes and the Hoth Unleashed Luke.
    [SIGNATURE]

  5. #5

    Re: Lukes...Lot's of Lukes!

    Are you missing the Luke from the Trash Compacter set? What about the dark Empire Luke?

  6. #6
    Registered Kidhuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Dr. Ventures Yard Sale
    Posts
    18,596

    Re: Lukes...Lot's of Lukes!

    Too many Lukes. Way too many Lukes.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

  7. #7

    Re: Lukes...Lot's of Lukes!

    Yeah no doubt.. Way too many Lukes.

    There's also the MMC Endor Luke, Shadows of the Empire Luke, and the one POTF2 deluxe skiff Luke (unles that's there and I'm just not seeing it).

    That's a total of 41 Lukes.

  8. #8
    Banned stillakid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,132

    Re: Lukes...Lot's of Lukes!

    Quote Originally Posted by B'Omarr Monkey
    Are you missing the Luke from the Trash Compacter set? What about the dark Empire Luke?
    Yes, I did forget them. Oops. I'll dig around maybe tomorrow when I have time and try to include them,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Katarn
    I think that's cool having all Lukes but you're missing the 12" Lukes and the Hoth Unleashed Luke.
    Meh. Those aren't real action figures. Just sticking with the little guys for this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Yeah no doubt.. Way too many Lukes.

    There's also the MMC Endor Luke, Shadows of the Empire Luke, and the one POTF2 deluxe skiff Luke (unles that's there and I'm just not seeing it).

    That's a total of 41 Lukes.
    What's "MMC" mean? (see my thread about abbreviations) I'll look in my Expanded Universe box to dig that Luke out (although I think all I was trying to do was figure out what movie versions of each character we have and/or don't. )

    Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    Hope you had enough Bantha steak and blue milk to feed them all

    Are there any differences between the Hoth Luke from the TRU exclusive Hoth 4-pack and the POTF2 Tauntaun Hoth Luke? I was thinking about getting that set for the split-belly Tauntaun.
    Uh, you know, once they are liberated from their packages, I can't tell what line they're from. But I think I know which two you're talking about in this case, so I'll take a look later on tonight after work.

  9. #9

    Re: Lukes...Lot's of Lukes!

    MMC = Millennium Minted Coin. MMC Luke was a slight retooling of Endor Luke from the speeder bike set.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  10. #10
    Banned stillakid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,132

    Re: Lukes...Lot's of Lukes!

    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    MMC = Millennium Minted Coin. MMC Luke was a slight retooling of Endor Luke from the speeder bike set.

    Oh. Thanks. You know, I never did get that one. He looked way too much like the other BikerLuke so I figured it was pointless.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO