View Poll Results: Which secondary villain is the best?

Voters
1691. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darth Maul

138 8.16%
  • Nute Gunray

121 7.16%
  • Jango Fett

181 10.70%
  • Count Dooku

405 23.95%
  • Grand Moff Tarkin

339 20.05%
  • Boba Fett

212 12.54%
  • Jabba the Hutt

161 9.52%
  • Prince Xizor

7 0.41%
  • Exar Kun

94 5.56%
  • Grand Admiral Thrawn

33 1.95%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Which Secondary Villain is the Best?

Xir, I'm afraid it looks very much like the rumors of Temura redubbing Boba's lines in the OT DVD set are true. I too find it crass.

Seems like Dooku is taking more of a lead now, everybody except Xizor seems to have gotten a lot more votes but Dooku is the one who is well out in front. Like Kun before, there haven't been all that many posts about Dooku being the man in respect to how many votes he's gotten.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just can't believe that toad Nute Gunray only has 1 less vote than Darth Maul.

I would never have predicted Dooku to place very high in this poll let alone end up as the winner but he does seem to be running away with it at the moment.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    That is the very reason I went and bought the OT on DVD in its original form. I could not stand all these changes being done to it.
    Hey KH? I thought this was the first release of the OT on DVD?!! What we've been waiting for, for forever! What DVD purchase are you talking about? Was the original OT released within this past month and somehow I missed it, and then this wacky stupid version is comming out soon?
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

JT, I assume that more folks are voting for Dooku because my explanation earlier persuaded them.

Come on, who else has that sort of class, baby?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by The 'Xir
    Hey KH? I thought this was the first release of the OT on DVD?!! What we've been waiting for, for forever! What DVD purchase are you talking about? Was the original OT released within this past month and somehow I missed it, and then this wacky stupid version is comming out soon?
    I'm assuming KH is refering to the bootleg DVD copies of The Definitive Collection that was released on Laserdisc years ago.
    Last edited by Hellboy; 08-05-2004 at 06:07 PM.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I voted for Boba Fett and my second would be Darth Maul. Although they don¿t appear too much in the movies they are great and that's what makes you want more of em.
    [SIGNATURE]

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    JT, I assume that more folks are voting for Dooku because my explanation earlier persuaded them.

Come on, who else has that sort of class, baby?
    Yeah, but it's all really just from his vast personal fortune, he's probably like Paris Hilton, everybody treats her like she's classy because she's a billionairess but without the money she's just a cheap floozy... just like Dooku.

As for Maul, I wish he had more lines, even the ones that got cut that were in the script would have been nice.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    I'm assuming KH is refering to the bootleg DVD copies of The Definitive Collection that was released on Laserdisc years ago.
    Yea, but it is too bad that since GL won't produce them I would have liked to seen them remastered. The bootleg versions from the LD are really good considering they were able to fit them(including ROTJ) on one single layer 4.7 GB DVD recordable. If you look reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal close on your TV you can see pixelization but it is so vaugue that these bootleg productions are nothing short of a miracle.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

So in essence, JediTricks, what you're asking is "What is the appeal of Count Dooku (seriously)"?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yes, I bought the bootleg versions on Ebay about a month and 1/2 ago. 25 bucks to see Han shoot first and hear Lapti Nek and Yub Nub is well worth it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten