View Poll Results: Which secondary villain is the best?

Voters
1691. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darth Maul

138 8.16%
  • Nute Gunray

121 7.16%
  • Jango Fett

181 10.70%
  • Count Dooku

405 23.95%
  • Grand Moff Tarkin

339 20.05%
  • Boba Fett

212 12.54%
  • Jabba the Hutt

161 9.52%
  • Prince Xizor

7 0.41%
  • Exar Kun

94 5.56%
  • Grand Admiral Thrawn

33 1.95%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Which Secondary Villain is the Best?

Chux, that was a good reference!

I actually think Dooku is pretty cool, but I don't know about a top-dog villain, especially out of this list. Heck, the only guy who hasn't gotten more votes is poor Xizor, and look how much trouble he caused our heroes in SOTE!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Man my boy KUN really fell behind bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    But beyond these 2 Sith Lords lies a group of secondary villains that have in some cases rocked the Star Wars galaxy to its very core and made life quite difficult for our heroes (on rare occasions even literally impossible), both in the movies and the Expanded Universe.
    And in the light of that JT, nothing could describe Kun better to the tee.
    And in all fair context, Kun is really not a secondary villian(when he was alive).
    Only percieved as such since he was a spirit in Luke's time. In fact, in light of what I said earlier, he would make shadow Palpy to a secondary, HEE HEE!!!!!
    Last edited by scruffziller; 08-07-2004 at 12:36 PM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Interesting point Scruff, though I only meant secondary more as "in the public eye" than anything else, otherwise I suppose those new baddies in the recent EU (Yuhzong Vong or something? I dunno, I didn't keep track) would get some billing.

You guys think I should do a run-off poll tomorrow between the top 5? Or should we just accept these results as-is?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nah, leave it as is. I would like to see this one again after ep. 3 has come out.
    plasticfetish.net

In agreement with PF I am
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten