Tarkin in Episode III?

I've had these pics for a while - don't remember where I got them, but they did say it is Grand Moff Tarkin in Episode III. I don't know if they are real, but they were with pictures that I could tell were real (some I've seen in SWInsider) Any thoghts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	epiiisupporting00002.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	8834   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	epiiisupporting00006.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	8835  
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

Re: Tarkin in Episode III?

These photos have been around for awhile. I think I posted them last year and even then they were old.

It's said that the young Tarkin we will see, is really a mask. He won't speak, so no need for articulation in the mouth.

I don't mind it too much though I'd rather have had it be a real actor. Many have sadi they would liek to have seen "Spike" from "Angel". I agree he might have been a good choice.
    Move along, move along

Yes tarkin is in ROTS. A British actor named Christopher Eccelston is to play him and as far as I know those pictures are him in make up. You may know the actor from things such as Gone in 60 seconds, Jude and the new up comming series of Doctor Who

the make up was created from the death mask of Peter Cushing which the estate of the late Mr. Cushing graciously allowed LFL to take a mold of.

no wonder it looks so creepy *yikes

in those pictures, that guy looks really fake, like he just got a load of plastic surgery or something. I hope he's in the far...FAR background.

thanks for the pics VV, it's the first I've seen of them.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

As long as he looks cool as an action figure, I'm not too worried about the make-up.

I hope they make a good figure of this Tarkin, it would be great.
    [SIGNATURE]