Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dude Where's My Car? My CLOUD CAR???

Ok I have a Cloud Car Piolet. But where is his cloud car? Does anyone know if hasbro is going to be making this vehicle. I would love to have it hanging from my ceiling.
    Bad Panda, No Bamboo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Dude Wheres My Car?

Heh. I was going to totally edit this thread, but then I read it. It fits.

So yeah, Dudes at Hasbro, where IS my car!?!
    Move along, move along

Dont know where your car is. Its probably next to mine on the wish list.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think someone asked about this at the Q&A at the Con. If I remember correctly, they have no plans for it right now.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

If ever Hasbro does make a new Cloud Car, I hope they don't just barf out the vintage one without changes. I have it, it's ok, but at the very least they'd need to make the seats a little taller and cut the seatbacks down (it knocks the OTC pilot's helmet off). It could also use better guns, a center engine that lights up or something cool (it's big enough to take 2 AA batteries and still have room for lights & sounds), maybe a gimmick near the front of the pods (lift-up cowling to access sensors and such) and make the landing gear less ugly.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Dude Where's My Car? My CLOUD CAR???

They'll have to trick it up somwhow to justify asking $20 or more for it. That's for sure.

Plus they should make it so that the canopies don't pop open and eject the figures whenever you turn the ship upside down.

BB, the canopies on mine are fairly tight, but even still they occasionally do that. The hinge design is really poor, they seem like they're gonna break every time I mess with them, and the canopies often come off when I open it.

BTW, $20 isn't totally outrageous for this set, each pod is almost as big as Zam's speeder and that was what, $10, right? But Zam's speeder had way more detail and cool features (even if it was woefully under scale).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The problem I had with my twin-pod cloud car was that one of the landing struts would retract slightly when it was set down, so that it was always sitting lopsided. It drove me up the wall as a kid.

"no plans for it right now",just a few words.I can see nothing until 2006,damn.........