Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unleashed figs & variants.

Hi all, newbie here. Perhaps some of you can help. I've recently started collecting the Unleashed line, and am looking for a list of all the figures and variants produced to date.

Thanks

Re: Unleashed figs & variants.

The only variants I know of are
    Vader - one with removable helmet, one without
    and
    Clone Trooper - one has red markings
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Ok, thanks. I knew about those, but was wondering if there were any others.

Vader though? That was two totally different figures, right? Whereas the Clone Troopers were just repaints?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    The only variants I know of are
    Vader - one with removable helmet, one without
    and
    Clone Trooper - one has red markings

I'm not much of a packaging afficionado, but I can tell you that Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and soon Darth Sidious, Mace Windu, and the first (masked) Vader have been released on both style cardbacks. There may be others among the earlier figures who will be released eventually on the new painted cardbacks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

That's cool, but I'm not really interested in packaging variations, as I'm an opener The only things that stay in packs are the odd double that I plan on selling.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I'm not much of a packaging afficionado, but I can tell you that Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and soon Darth Sidious, Mace Windu, and the first (masked) Vader have been released on both style cardbacks. There may be others among the earlier figures who will be released eventually on the new painted cardbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by AngmarKing
    Ok, thanks. I knew about those, but was wondering if there were any others.

Vader though? That was two totally different figures, right? Whereas the Clone Troopers were just repaints?
    The only difference is the heads and the base. The one with the Bespin base and without removable extra head is much better in my opinion.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

As for variants for opener collectors of Unleashed figs there are three in my opinion:

Vader: with helmet form gantry scene and without helmet from meditation chamber.

Clone Trooper: Clone and Red.

Anakin: one with a Red Battle droid base and one with a White Battle Droid base.
    Even though Leia was my first love, Padme is waaaaayyyy hotter!

Damn! I didn't know about the white battle droid base Oh well, there's another one to search for
    Quote Originally Posted by hukilu
    As for variants for opener collectors of Unleashed figs there are three in my opinion:

Vader: with helmet form gantry scene and without helmet from meditation chamber.

Clone Trooper: Clone and Red.

Anakin: one with a Red Battle droid base and one with a White Battle Droid base.

I'm pretty sure the white battle droid was just a Prototype.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Yeah... I've never heard of any of those actually being found. I had counted that one off as a prototype too.

Hey hukilu, do you have one? I've thought about buying an extra to paint white (it does look better white IMO), but I'm not very good at painting and would probably screw it up.