Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VOTC Spotlight: Boba Fett

Hasbro has just put the spotlight on Boba Fett. 18 pouints of articulation. My god this is awesome.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: VOTC Spotlight: Boba Fett

Nice. Very nice. Can't wait to see how the cloth cape is.

this picture looks much better than how he was looking at comic con. I don't know, maybe it was the light or something but he looked so bulky and huge at the con, but he looks sleak and ready for action here
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Yeah, this is great. Those hose things sound awesome! Why can't all the figures have 18 points of articulation? This totally blows the 300 version to smithereens!

Very nice.....very, VERY nice.

(although I was kind of hoping that Hasbro would use the ROTJ "Desert Scene" reference photo)

Anyways, this is another figure on my "MustBuy2" list.

Well, technically, all the VOTC are on my MustBuy2 list, but Boba here (along with Chewie and Vader) take priority over the rest.

This looks nice, but I was impressed with it at SDCC. Dunno about the white base color though, but the rest looks like pretty much what I'd want from a Boba Fett figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    This looks nice, but I was impressed with it at SDCC. Dunno about the white base color though, but the rest looks like pretty much what I'd want from a Boba Fett figure.
    I was wondering about the white base color also, since all previous Boba Fetts have used a blueish gray. But the Unleashed Boba has a white jumpsuit also. Personally I think it looks cool, but am unsure about the reasoning behind the color change.

Very nice...can't believe they made a better Boba than the 300th version. (Or so it seems to me). I am going to buy 1 of each VOTC so I was definitely going to get this one...now I might get 2 so I can open one.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

this is the best Boba Fett ever! Looks like he completely blows away every other version. Maybe the best of the VOTC.
    [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red][I]Knightfall: Star Wars Stockboy Supreme[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#0000ff][URL="http://www.xanga.com/red_megaranger"][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]