Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1249

Cool

Brainiak76, I'm in the same boat as you. Strange as it might sound, I actually don't know any SW collectors in person (i.e., none of my friends/colleagues collect SW), so I have no one to split a case with. But here's what I did: I pre-ordered a SAGA case (containing 2 each of Obi-Wan Acklay, Tyranus w/Lightning, Flex Mace, Anakin Ceremony, Boba Fett POC, and flying R2-D2) back in January, and I got the case about 2 weeks ago. Being a meticulous carded collector, I chose the six best-carded of the set and put the rest up for trade in the forums (I've never actually sold anything on ebay, but I have bought before). Currently I'm working trades towards a deluxe clone with bike (which I have *NEVER* seen in stores) as well as a Saga Teebo (1 for 1 trade). Now if only someone had Eeth Koth, the red-haired Rebel Fleet Trooper and the blonde Imperial Officer for trade, I'd be set.

yup all my friends dont collect im the only one! and they all clown on me for it!! but i dont give a F!

really i got two clone w/speeder bike at target but had to go at like 8 am to get it!! The one near my house always puts out at nite so i had to beat the scalpers in the morn!

So you dont have any more boba's or anakins do ya? i to am a MOMC collector and im pretty picky!!

Where did you pre-order the case from? If you live close to me maybe we can split cases!!

LMK ..peace!

Greetings all.

No official Toy Run this weekend. I was busy with a lot of stuff like a Groundbreaking Ceremony and others. But, I did have a chance to hit the Target at Bayfair Mall. Sad to say the result was the same as before, Nada.... Nothing... Zip....Zero... Zilch... you get the hint!

On a more positive note, either this Thursday or Friday, I should be the proud owner of a Master Replicas Anakin Skwalker Force F/X Lightsaber. I put the order in late Saturday night from TRU/Amazon.com, and was told it would be in my hands by no later than Friday.

As soon as I get it, I'll be sure to give you all a detailed description as to how it is, as well as provide a few images of me with it!

Until the next time....
    MTFBWY!!!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

Brainiak76, right now the only Saga 2003 extras I have are Obi-Wan, Tyranus, R2, Mace, and the black-haired Rebel Fleet Trooper. I pre-order from Newforcecomics.com.

KBs 50%

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that KB's has most SW items at 50% off right now. The best deal is the Republic Gunship in case you missed out on it. Basic figures are $2.99. My KBs basically has Teemto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Chewie, Vader. Illuminara, Dexter, Geonosian Warrior and lots of the same old pegwarmers. Nothing of significance.

Also at half price are the 12" Electronic Figures, Anakin & Zam's Speeders, Obi-Wan's Starfighter and Jedi Training lightsaber.

Of course the 12" Clone Troopers are still regular price.

Help.... please?

Greetings all.

I come before you asking for a bit of help. Not so much in seeking out new figures, but that always helps....

I am looking for either a Heiland or a Graflex flash tube gun. I am searching one of these items to make a hilt (as you may have guessed.) I have looked on Ebay, and I refuse to pay $150 and up for a vintage flash to destroy it and make a hilt. If any of you knows of a place that I can acquire one relatively cheap, or if you have one you are willing to part with, again relatively cheap, I would be very greatful.

Any help as to where I might be able to get something like this would also be appriciated. I was thinking of thrift shops, flea markets, etc.

Please help?

THX in advance!

MTFBWY!!!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

jedi bear.......

"Moscone Center in SF on the weekend of the 22nd of April....check your local comic shop for more info."

the weekend of april 22? the weekend b4 it (april 19, 20) or after the 22nd (april 26, 27)??

Sorry to bug guy, but do you know what time it opens and if theres a cover charge? THANX

Originally posted by Brainiak76
    jedi bear.......

"Moscone Center in SF on the weekend of the 22nd of April....check your local comic shop for more info."

the weekend of april 22? the weekend b4 it (april 19, 20) or after the 22nd (april 26, 27)??

Sorry to bug guy, but do you know what time it opens and if theres a cover charge? THANX
    Wonder Con is April 25-27
    Friday 12-7 Sat 10-7 Sun 11-5
    $35/three days $15/each day

I am planning on going but I have never been to one of these. Should be interesting.

On the toy hunt, nothing new. I am just as frustrated as everyone else. I resorted to buying a case from KEBco. It came to a little over $6 each figure which is what I would expect if I paid in the store with tax.

Good luck on the hunt!

Ed
    Ed S.

DAYAM! $15 a day? does that come with anything? man!