Page 106 of 125 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1249
    oops...I made an error. He comes with two hachets.
    Also...our area TRUS got the Imp 4-packs. However they all looked like they'd been in a cage with a Rancor....

Unhappy Hidden Imperial 4-packs

Just got back from the Winchester TRU and there were 2-3 Imperial 4-packs hidden behind the 12" G.I. Joes. There was still no new stuff on the pegs, just tons of force flipping Count Dookus.

Thanks I got one of those at the WInchester TRU. I loved the r2 unit. Can't get enough of those droids.
    Ed S.

Unhappy More Imperial 4-packs

Just got back from the Redwood City TRU and didn't find any new figures, but they did have a ton of the imperial 4-packs and full pegs of unleashed Anakins, Mace Windus, and Darth Tyranuses.

man are the unleashed ever goin go on sale??

i always go to the redwood tru!! comdes do you live near there?

i live in foster city!!

I just got a case from Kebco! So I have some doubles if anyone wants to buy them from me. How about $6.25 each? Anyway here is the list of what I have:
    Yoda & Chian
    Barriss Offee
    SP-4 & JN-66
    Aayla Secura
    Padme Amidala Droid Factory Chase

You'll just have to drive down to SJ to get them.

Later,
    Ed
    Ed S.

where in san jo u at?? im interested in the aayla and yoda/chian

I am kind of interested in selling all at one shot. But I am near 280 and Saratoga.
    Ed S.

And the drout lingers

Greetings all.
    Sorry for the lack posts, but with this drout, I figured why depress you all even more with my stories of finding NOTHING!

Well.... today is different.... sort of. I did find a new figure, but it's not a 2003. I found a Red Battle Droid on a single card (2002/#11) at the Target in Newpark Mall. Of course, I snatched this puppy up immediately, and talk about good timing... I beat out a Toy Pirate by a few moments!!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to find any new '03 Saga line in the retail shops. I recently got the Leia Unleashed and Boba Fett Pit of Carkoon from BBTS. Seems like online is the only way I can snag any of these figures.... my next step is to order an entire freaking case!!!!!

Well... until the next time...
    MTFBWY!!!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

u kno what i think the red battle droid is packed in w/ the aayla, barris, yoda/chian, padawan 2pk, lama su ...col 03 wave!

im not sure but everyone that got the above figs also got the red battle droid or saw it in the same case!

where did you get this at? nice find!!