Page 20 of 125 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Stormie-

That's cool... I'm glad you got 2 more figures!
    I like the Geonosian myself and Dexter looks pretty cool too!

Glad to be of assistance!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

For any of you guys still looking, I just got back from TRU and Target in Concord, and both of them had Shaak Ti, Capt. Typho, Boba Fett, and the Tusken Raider Female w/ child. Yesterday I was at TRU in Fairfield where they had those as well. Still no sight of Luminara or Dooku at any of the 12 different stores I 've been to since the 23rd. None of those stores seem to be short on 12 inchers, or anything else for that matter. In fact Dooku and Luminara seem to be the only elusive items between Concord, Vallejo, and Fairfield.

maybe the question really is "Has anyone found Luminara or Dooku anywhere in the Bay area?"

Dooku and Luminara

I still need 4 figures to have a full set of the inital release.
    I need:

Count Dooku
    Luminara Unduli (sp)
    Royal Guard
    Taun We

I'm not one to travel all over the area....but if there are any seen in the SL, Hayward, UC or Fremont/Newark areas....please let me know.

THX

See my post #172 I found Luminara at the KB in Cupertino. No Dooku. That seems to be the one everyone is missing.
    Ed S.

I found Luminara and Count Dooku at Walmart in Rohnert Park and Windsor on the 23rd. As of today KBs in the Santa Rosa Plaza still had Luminara and Taun We. Count Dooku has not shown up at either of the two KBs here in town.

I went to the Novato/Marin Target yesterday and they seemed to have quite a few Clone Troopers, Dexters, Geonosians and Niktos but only 1 Padme. It's strange how the pegs differ from store to store within the same chain. The Targets here are overflowing with Padme's. Go figure.

Count Dooku!

I got my Count Dooku finally.
    I had to do some serious searching, but I was able to pick him up last night. I paid $7.99 for them but I figured since Dooku is hard to get...why not!

Now down to needing Taun We, Luminara, and Royal Guard.

Now the real fun begins!

MTFBWY

Count Dooku...pt II

Oh yeah...that might be helpfull....DUH!

Sorry....my brain isn't kicking in!

I found the Count at K&B toys...SOUTHLAND MALL, Hayward.
    If you don't see him on the pegs...ask the Manager on Duty...I thought I heard him tell me they had 48 cases of his assortment alone!

Good luck!

ack! I won't have time to go over to that side of the bay for a while.