Page 25 of 125 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    Lone Jedi-

I'll be at the Century 16. I have tickets for the 8:15pm showing. While this may not be the midnight showing that I was hoping to go to again as I did for Episode I, I at least get to see it on the 16th, and will be one of the first to see it!

Of course, you know this means I WILL have to bring a lightsaber to the theater!

MTFBWY
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

I'm gonna see the movie for free the night before! I used to be a theater manager and I still have well placed friends in the biz!
    Nope, no waiting in line for tickets for me!:happy: Shh! Don't tell anybody.

Another lunch-time foray to the stores, and another empty-handed return. Nothing at the Target, Kmart, or TRU in RWC. However, I did see a ton of the BoShek wave at TRU...all marked at $5.99. There were also a smattering of FX-7s, and an Eeth Koth (thounds like I'm lithping). There might've been some other stuff, but while I was casually looking through them, some dude decided that's where he'd like to look too, and kinda just pushed his way in to take what he wanted...and what he didn't take, he took off the pegs, and left scattered. Kinda rude nonetheless (though maybe I was more sensitive to this since I was hungry).
    Good luck!
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

I'd have just pushed that guy out of the way, but that's just me! Sometimes rudeness begets rudeness.

Has anyone seen and of the new wave of figures?

I usually never by advanced tickets .. but I went to see Spiderman today (which was great) so I picked up tickets for AOTC for 4PM opening day at Century 22 in SJ. I am taking my kid and we will have to bring lightsabers too c_richards!
    Ed S.

Originally posted by RooJay
    I'm gonna see the movie for free the night before! I used to be a theater manager and I still have well placed friends in the biz!
    Nope, no waiting in line for tickets for me!:happy: Shh! Don't tell anybody.

"dry run" as they call it i think ...i use to work at a century theatre too.... too bad that was like 6 years ago... all the assistant managers are gone
    [size=1]"the dark side clouds everything"[/size]

Yeah, I had 16 assistant managers myself! Having friends higher placed in the company is much more helpful though! They NEVER have their privileges revoked.
    Which Century did you work at asiandoood?

Originally posted by RooJay
    Yeah, I had 16 assistant managers myself! Having friends higher placed in the company is much more helpful though! They NEVER have their privileges revoked.
    Which Century did you work at asiandoood?

I was at Century East in Fremont off of 880. Old school theatre. Before any megaplexes existed. Damn Im old

Yeah, that one is pretty tiny and run down looking; at least from the outside. LOL

Hey fellow bay area collectors.... I've had a very good day today and so can you.....

Target New Park Mall Newark has: Taun We, Luminara, Royal Guard. If you havent gotten these yet, now's your chance. I was there at 10 a.m. and there were at least 5 of each on the pegs.

KB Oakridge Mall San Jose has: Count Dooku yes!!! you heard right.... there are at least 10-12 on the pegs....get them while you can. They also had Annakin Hanger Duel. It looks like they just put them out. I was there at around 2 p.m. I finished off my collection with the only one I was looking for... Yoda... woohoo!!

good luck, I hope this helps...and happy hunting