Page 54 of 125 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

"Greetings Programs"

I took a ride to Target in SL last night. I wasn't able to break away from work, clients starting to go bonkers before an extended weekend.

Anyways, as I mentioned, I did get one of the CD's I was looking for (Aerosmith), and did a brief run through on the toy department.

Absolutely nothing. Remnants of the Mace/Jango and the Luke/Vader waves still hung on the pegs, no new 12", creatures, or anything at all! I hate to say it but it appears that the Target -SL well has dried up for the moment.

They COULD (emphasis on could) get a massive influx of material, but from what I have witnessed in the past I am thinking that's just wishful thinking. Unless they have a lot of merchadise in the back they are not putting on the floor!!!!!!

Oh well...
    Take care everyone, have a great holiday weekend, and
    MTFBWY!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

Nothing new at Silvercreek Target. They've only received one shipment of the palpatine but the bespin wave seems to just keep coming and coming.

went to Walmart Union City tonight at 9pm. I found 4 Acklays, 1 Ultimate Jango, 4 Nexus, about 20 boxes of Collection 2 Wave 4 (Orn Free and friends), and a box of Unleashed Figures. I bought an Acklay.

In all liklihood, the Acklays and Unleashed figures should be gone by 2am this morning (july 4). But if you need Orn, ERS, geo w/ massif, and qui-gon then there should be plenty. happy hunting.
    Fremont, Ca
    Sacramento, Ca

Finally got the palpatine and djas. There is a bunch of them at blossom hill walmart and some massif, orn fre taa, and endor soldier also. Happy fourth of july!

GOAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!

Following mola ram's lead the Walmart at MV had everything. Mostly palp's, endor soldier and djas. I was lucky to finally found orn free taa and massiff. Also tons of qui gon jinn.

Better go fast, cause I saw a scalper hogging everything!!!

I too found the Djas/Palpy wave at the MV Wal-Mart yesterday. I saw that Orn Free and the Massiff...glad an actual collector got 'em, and not some loser looking to score a few bucks. I was also amazed at the number of Geonosian Warriors they had. No Acklays, though.
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

Oh yeah, there were lots of unleashed figures at MV walmart too. They didn't interest me that much cause I don't collect them.

So nobody has seen unleashed Anakin yet, right?

I can't wait for the unleashed Anakin & Padme.... *sigh*

Great I knew this would happen. I go on vacation and then Dajs comes out! Ugh! Could someone in the south bay do me a favor and pick one up for me? (I don't care about the Palpatine just yet.) I won't be back in SJ until the 20th.

Thanks much!
    Ed S.