Page 55 of 125 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
    Not sure if everyone knows or cares but the Longs drugstores around the Bay have been getting the Star Wars Lego Pens, they are really cool, Bye

East Bay reports

Greetings everyone.

I hope you all had a happy and safe 4th, and extended weekend, should your employer chose to do so! I came home empty handed, however, I did get my Purh/Palpatine via Priority mail on the 3rd. I am impressd with Puhr, but Palpatine...I'm sorry....but his liver spots needs to be done a bit better.

It really does look like someone's about to play connect the dots on his face,either that, or Palpatine has a serious case of zit or chicken pox!

The spots aren't bright red, but they are not a dull grey. they are kinda a reddish grey, and are really noticeable!

Here's the rest of the findings for the extended weekend

Thursday
    TRU - Hayward
    Several of the Final Battle Jangos, and Maces in stock. No signs of the Acklay, or others.

K&B - Southland Mall
    See above. I did see one ERS, but the card was seriously jacked!

Friday - Stayed home and relaxed. No figure hunting for me.....

Saturday - No figure hunting. Went to see Minority Report.

Sunday
    Wally World - Union City
    pleanty of the Orn Free Taa wave in stock. No signs of Ultimate Jangos or Acklays.

On a non-SW subject, if anyone is looking for a good Sci-Fi movie....Minority Report was excellent! The story line was terrific, and the plot was pretty decent!

Good luck finding the new stuff.....
    MTFBWY!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

This doesn't have anything to do with stuff sold in stores...

Today is a very special day. Today is the day I got my first shipment of SW Japanese Pepsi bottle caps, and they are BEAUTIFUL! They really put Hasbro's sculptors to shame!!!

If you have the means to get some of these beauties, by all means I highly recommend you do. I will probably have a bit of repeats when I'm done collecting, and would be happy to trade with other collectors in the Bay area.

You really have to see these....

Slacker-
    Can you take any pictures and post them? I'd like to see them, and I think everyone else here would like to see them too!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

hey all.... has anyone seen the han chewy wave released?
    i remember seeing posts of them at the sunnyvale walmart and blossom hill.... but never heard of it again

Anyone from around the Vallejo area...Got the Chewie wave a month ago from a friend who was traveling through Wisconson of all places. Have not seen any here in the V. Just got Ultimate Fett at KB in Fairfield a few weeks ago.

Just was at MV Wal-Mart (3 PM Tues). Pegs are *stuffed*. Han, Chewy, Palpy. all in abundance. Everything from #34 to #40 seen. Most of it on VG cards, at least until the kids get to it. Stuff on the shelf above the pegs in pretty good shape, and unlikely to be touched except by collectors.

Han & Chewy wave at Walmart Milpitas yesterday 7/8/02. None found this morning. I believe Saturday, 06/29/02 Han & Chewy were found at Mountain View Walmart.

Also, MV Wal-Mart had the Deluxe Luke and Nexu, and a bunch of SW Unleashed.
    Last edited by Aelina; 07-09-2002 at 07:01 PM.

Hi,
    Regarding the Pepsi bottle caps, I don't have a digital camera, so I can't take photos of the ones I have.
    However, if you go to eBay and do a search for "Star Wars Pepsi Japan Caps" or "Star Wars Bottle Caps" you should see an auction with photos of all of them.
    The complete set of 54 has been selling for up to $400... that's so eBay!!!