Page 56 of 125 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Thanks aelina and akrev!
    got my obi wan, chewy, and han solo
    figures werent MOMC but close to it...
    went across the street to Target and found a MOMC solo... couldnt resist
    anyone know anything about the next figures? or seem them?

found palpy, dajs, and the han and chewy wave. alot of them in wal mart in vallejo. They also had a bunch of maul and fett unleashed as well as deluxe anakin.

Thunder 408-

Which wave are you looking for? If you are looking for Puhr/Palpatine, they are still pretty hard to find. I ordered mine from KBkids.com, but the cards came a bit dinged and bent, and they also had nice stickers on the front for Warehouse ID and processing. (At least the stickers were removeable!)

The next wave I have heard of will have:

Darth Maul (Sith Training) #42
    Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine Attack) #43
    Ki-Adi-Mundi (Jedi Master) #44
    Teemto Pagalies (Pod Racer) #46

No word as to when Padme' (Coruscant Attack) or Ephant Mon (Jabba's Head of Security) will ship!

Hope the info helps!

MTFBWY!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

I am *so* looking forward to the "Darth Maul" wave...

SW JAPANESE PEPSI BOTTLE CAPS

Hi again, I posted earlier about the Japanese Pepsi bottle caps, which are being sold on eBay.
    It looks like I'm going to have quite a few extras leftover after I finish the whole set, so if anybody here is interested, let me know and we can sell/trade.
    If you like, I can meet you in SF and show you what I have before you decide whether you want them or not.
    You can pick & choose, and not have to pay shipping from Japan!!

Anyway, back to the regular thread info....

C_richards

hello
    i've managed to get everything up to 40... just wondering if 41-46 have been spotted ? or even released yet

Thunder-

I haven't seen any of the new ones like Maul or Padme, so I doubt they are released...but SSG did post an article on the main site that a place out of Japan had the Maul wave, and you could get all 4 of the new figures for like $45.00 plus an extra $20.00 for shipping!

I don't know about you...but that's way too freaking rich for my blood. I'll wait for the shops to get them which should be in about another month or so!

The only other things I know are out are the Variant Mace/BD deluxe set where the BD is RED, and the Acklay. Both I have yet to see!

Hope that can help you out....somewhat.

Take care, Happy Hunting, and MTFBWY!

I haven't heard anything about the Maul wave being out anywhere in the U.S. yet, haven't even seen them on eBay...
    but I'm sure it won't be long now... like sharks, we the collectors have to keep constantly moving forward, Hasbro knows that....

Apparently they are about ready to ship them out from Hong Kong any day now....so give them a bit...maybe a week or two at the earliest and we MIGHT (highly emphasize might) be starting to see them on ebay then!

MTFBWY!