Page 8 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Lone Jedi
    Hey stormie, just keep checking back at the Foster City TRU. They actually have a tag for the AT-ST on the bottom shelf, below the 25th Anniversary packs.
    Yeah, I saw that tag. It's like a big tease!

Hopefully I'll find something this weekend as I hit the road to see the family for Easter. No Wal-Mart, Target, or TRU will go unlurked!
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

San Leandro WalMart

A scalper (~70+ year old dude) snagged 4 cases worth of E-2 stuff this morning at San Leandro WalMart.

Crap!

East Bay checking in

Glad to see other peopl in the Bay Area that are into SW as much as I am.

I continually check the K-Mart, Wal-Mart and Target in San Leandro.... NOTHING! TRU in Hayward, got in the preview wave...but they were out in a heartbeat! TRU in Newark hasn't had much in a while. Only the Lando wave, and a few straglers from the Luke X-Wing wave. K-Mart in Newark has the Jedi Starfighter, but nothing else. Wal-Mart in Union City had a bunch of the Jedi Starfighter Legos.

I have been getting most of the new figures from <a href="http://www.bigbadtoystore.com">www.bigbadtoystore.com</a> The figures are $7.99 each...but they have a flat fee of $4.99 for shipping no matter how much or how little you buy. I figure for my money, I can at least know I am getting the new stuff. They do pack the items very securely, and haven't had any problems with them!

Last shipment from them was the Eeth Koth, and Zutton figures, I am getting Bo Shek, Teebo, and R4-M9 from them next week!

None of the stores here have seen the waves. LAst wave I found was the Fx-7 wave at Wal-Mart in San Leandro. I bought 1 of each figure with the exception of the Imp. Officer and Rebel Trooper. They had them priced at $4.00 a piece which was a fluke I'm sure. Since then, (this was about 2 weeks ago) nothing at all!

Good Luck hunting the figures!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

Re: San Leandro WalMart

Originally posted by Pellaeon
    A scalper (~70+ year old dude) snagged 4 cases worth of E-2 stuff this morning at San Leandro WalMart.

Crap!
    Pellaeon - Did you get a chance to see this guy? Is he and older bald dude?

If he is...I know the man very well. He raided Target when I worked there all the time.... He says he's a collector, but I found him selling figures at a super high price. I consider him a pirate!

so, the San Leandro WalMart had AOTC figures in and were putting them out?

c_richards-You and I have probably met. I was going to use the man's name, but felt that would be giving too much away. Anyway, yes, it is the bald guy.

nwookie-Yes, they put them out this morning, but all are gone....

East Bay

Cool, I know who it is then. This guy can be a bit of a pain!
    Watch your back with him!

You're right...we probably have met in the past!

Take care, and good luck trying to find the figures!

Scouting report

ok...got some more news from the East Bay!

I just got back from TRU in Newark. I got a AT-ST w/ Speeder Bike. They had only 4 of the preview figures left. 2 R3-T7's, and 2 Zam Wessels. They also had a whole slew of Eeths and Zuttons.

When I left, they had 3 of the AT-ST's left, a bunch of the 25th Anniversary sets, and as I said, a slew of the Zutton/Eeth wave.
    Now new 12".

MTFBWY

Penninsula Finds

Aloha, Just got back from paradise and made a quick toy run:

RC TRU had about 5 AT-ST left and get this...they had peg fulls of the FX-7 wave. Better hurry because there were plenty of guys picking out all the Imp. Officers and Rebel Troopers when the store opened....=(

DC and SM TRU had 1 Ep 2 Jedi Starfighter ea.

RC Target had nothing but Duros and Tessak wave POTJ, anniversary sets and 15.99 Deluxe figs.

SM Target had NO STAR WARS...WTF????

I don't live near a Wal-mart so you guys would be so kind to let me know when the tie-bombers and snowspeeders start landing...please? you're my only hope...

Cool! This thread is really thriving now.

Pellaeon, that sucks! Who would think a senior citizen would be a scalper?

Keep looking, stormie, you'll get that AT-ST

Anyways, here's my input:

This afternoon, Emeryville TRU had 4 AT-ST's and a bunch of Imperial Officers, Rebel Fleet Troopers, and Decoy Amidalas, but no FX-7s. No preview figures or any AOTC stuff. I asked if they are going to do the Midnight sale; the customer service guy looked at me like I was from Mars, called management, and found that they are *NOT* participating in the AOTC promotion.