...who helped me score one of those At-St sets he mentioned in the previous post.

Our Windsor area Wal-Mart did get ONE case of the Bo Shek wave. Just the Shek was left...

I also made it to K-Mart and snagged one of those Jedi Fighters. I've gotta shoot off a quickie review here...
Sorry Grayhank, but I've got to respectfully disagree with ya here.
I opened mine and this is one terrific entry in the collection of SW vehicles!
Grayhank was right about the thing rattling around in the box. Turns out what in was is whatever machine twist-ties the thing into the box MISSED on entire side of the ship, allowin it to move freely in the box and jar loose the bagged pop-off wing panels free as well, hence the rattle....

On to the toy itself...excellent detailing, infuriating decals (cockpit mostly) & play features the conceal well make this ship look great ! I also like the overall design of the craft...echoing the Hulking Star Destoryers to come among other things....

Anyhow....this is supposed to be a "Just Found" section, so head on over to the "reviews" board and read more comments on this great AOTC ship....

Thanks again for Grayhank's help in securing the latest stuff (the preview wave, the AT-ST, the Starfighter). Sometimes work just gets in the way of a bad collecting habit!

Later!!