Page 10 of 125 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Nooooooo!

Pellaeon-

Dang dude...that's tight! I would have been there too...but I need to be at work at 8:00am and there is no way I can make it to Wal-Mart at 7:00am and still make it to work on time.

Granted I am my own boss, and own part of my company...but I can't afford to get there and be too late to the office.

Choosing work or toys...I hate to say it...but I need to work....so I can get the money....to buy the toys!

You know, we should meet one day during a weekend Pellaeon.
    We could meet at like TRU in Hayward, or something.

Talk to you later.

BTW - How do the new figures look?
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

c-richards,

Well, my cursory look at the figures I got (as I was not alone, there was a "reseller" to compete with) is as follows;

Anakin-Don't like, especially don't like the wild wild west vest.
    Obi-Wan-not bad, comes with the assassin droid.
    Amidala-Sexy, but don't like. Got the Britney spears midrif thing.
    Super battle droid-Okay
    R2-Okay
    Kit Fister-Okay, but will probably be a shelf warmer
    Jango-Good, Helmet is off. Got facial scars. Good detail.
    3-P0-The best of the bunch. Can put on his exoskeleton

Snowspeeder-To my surprise, comes with Luke and Dax
    Tie Bomber-Very nice. I've waited along time for this vehicle.

We could meet this weekend at Hayward TRU, you pick the time if you are able. I think I can get clearance from the wife.

how many were left???

How many tie-bombers and speeders were left???? crap!!!
    I was just there at San Leandro Walmart 2 days ago and there was nothing.

Maybe 6 of each after I picked up 2 each for me and a pal, and the "reseller" picked up 4-6 each.

Pellaeon

Pellaeon-

I'll get back to you on that. I gotta check my schedule but I should know by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. More than likely, I'll be there. I'm usually there by about 9:30 - 10:00am

I'll let you know for sure tomorrow!

Good find....my mom was out looking today too....after you were there and got nothing!

Damn they go quick!

Oh well...on the 23rd, I'll get mine!

See ya

I was just at the San Leandro Wal Mart (around noon) and all they had left was Obi Wan and Anakin (About 4 left of each after I grabbed one of each). I really wanted Kit Fisto and R2, but theses will do. I bet they both will be the peg warmers of the lot.

Ah, Pellaeon, how I envy you!

You have the "sixth sense" when it comes to hitting stores. Congrats on the finds, and the best of luck to the rest of us!

San Leandro Walmarts....all gone.

Sad. I wasn't able to make out to SL Walmart til almost 2pm and all i found were empty pegs staring back at me.

anywaze, i then proceeded down 880 to union city walmart only to find enuff bespin guards and ketwols build an army bigger than the clones.

i guess i am the opposite of Pellaeon....<sigh>

"Curse my golden limbs I wasn't fast enough..."

I missed them again?

IG-89-

I'm in the same boat as you. I went to Wally World after work...NOTHING left, all figure pegs bare, and even shelves for the Snowspeeder and TIE Bomber were bare.

Oh well, I guess I will have to be a "good boy" and wait until the 23rd like everyone else.

Pellaeon-

If you're still wanting to meet, it's cool. Hayward TRU...say around 10? That'll give me time to run a quick errand and get there. I'll have on a Red Budweiser Racing cap. I was thinking of meeting either near the SW figs, or maybe in the R Zone?

Your call!

BTW - to anyone that is interested, according to my friend that works for TRU, it appears that the Hayward store WILL NOT be participating in the Midnight Madness sale. I'll confirm this with the store manager on Saturday....but my advice to all in the East Bay, skip Hayward TRU Wednesday night!

Take care, and good luck getting the toys!

c_richards,

10:00 is fine with me. I'll try and find one of my starwars T's and dawn that.

All;

I hit up San Leandro Target this morning. Nothing, but the "reseller" I saw at WalMart yesterday was there and said they put out more E-1 stuff, but no more bombers/snowspeeders.