Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is anyone sorry theyy didn't collect this line from the beginning?

I am...I am a MIP collector, but I think I would really want these loose to display.

Those who have collected these from the beginning. Sorry? Or happy you did.

I didn't feel like I really missed anything until I saw that Emperor...Awesome!

Re: Is anyone sorry theyy didn't collect this line from the beginning?

I've been collecting since the start, and have loved this line. (Of course, I'm one of the few who loved the Epic Force and Jedi Powers lines, but this blows those away!)

I passed on the red Clonetrooper variant, since I like the totally anonymous foot soldier better than the officer, and it wouldn't look good to display both. And I missed the extremely rare unmasked Vader, which Hasbro doesn't plan to release again (for now). Aside from that, my collection is complete up through the current wave.

If you're just starting out, Chewbacca, Hoth Luke, Leia, Clonetrooper, and Obi-Wan are hitting shelves fairly heavily (check your Targets!). (Masked) Vader, Mace, Dooku, Palpatine, and (I think) Jedi Luke are going to be re-released on the new cards soon, which look a lot nicer than the originals. Han, Jango, Padme, and Maul pegwarmed pretty heavily, so should be relatively easy to find. Anakin didn't quite pegwarm, but was never tough to find, either. The only ones that might take more effort would be Boba and Yoda, two recent releases that I don't believe are going to be re-released anytime soon.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What irked me about this, is the stores by me only got the Jango/Boba figure in. I bought that(actually Sweetrain got it for me for Christmas) and never saw anymore after that. I would have bought more, but never saw them again until about 4 months ago.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got in on the ground floor with this line. Was a little disapointed at first, the Maul and Jango for me were very weird cool in a way that it was new, but odd since they were so over dramatized. I bought a 2 a piece since they were something new and I thought they would hit big.

Well I remember trying to make space in the house last dec. and I tried to push the jango and maul off to my toy shop friend who also sells at toy shows and he didn't want them. Said he tried to sell the same figs earlier and no takers. So I just gave the extra set away to little kids. Sort of kicking myself since the demand for the Unleashed line is taking off and I could have made a few bucks back, but hind sight is always 20/20.

I haven't missed any yet, and I have the "collection" up to date and that's counting the red clone, but some of them are still very weird and I'm not totally excited about them or totally turned off. Its a neat idea, but some of the poses are just a little too much for me.

I'm very happy to have started with wave 1. I didn't start buying 2 each until the card change. The carded ones are taking too much room, but they look awesome! Funny thing is I just saw the Hoth Luke wave at Target today. I thought they dropped the line.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I've been collecting 'em since wave 1 also. I have 'em all opened up (except the Red Clone, and an extra Boba).

I'm very happy with the line. They are awesome display pieces.

I've collected since day one and started out buying 1 of each carded and an extra opener of the figures I felt were worthy of being displayed. I eventually sold off my carded collection at retail price to a friend who wanted to start collecting the line but missed out on the earlier stuff. I kept only my loose collection and the only figures I didn't like enough to open were Anakin, Padme, the Clone Captain variant, and both Vaders.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I've been passing on these figurines since Wave 1 They look look cool, but I don't care for statues. I've seen every one of them at retail but don't regret not getting them. My interests are mainly in the 3-3/4" and 12" lines so anything not in scale with those I pass by. I didn't buy the Epic Force for the same reason. And I'm surprised Unleashed is so popular since the Epic line kinda tanked.

I never noticed this line until I saw Han Solo @ TRU just before Christmas. At the time I thought they were nice looking, bu never gave it much more thought. About a month ago I decided to get a clone trooper, as I thought it looked nice. Well, a month later I have them all except Dooku & Redemptopn Vader

I just wish that I had picked up a few I wanted earlier - the 1 or 2 times I actually saw them.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!