Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why am I watching my 5th straight episode of Full House ?

And is Candace Cameron still married to Pavell Burre ?
    I had the biggest crush on DJ Tanner when I was a kid, she's maybe a year older than me . . . sigh.

Oh, that was cool - Uncle Jesse was just playing My Sharona on his guitar when Uncle Joey strutted in to sing and play air guitar.

Hmm, I see Kimmy Gibbler is still as annoying as she always was.

Re: Why am I watching my 5th straight episode of Full House ?

This is great !
    Stephanie is throwing a birthday party for Comet and Uncle Joey sang Happy Birthday in a Scooby Doo voice. Before that, a Spuds McKenzie look-alike guest was licking one of the Olsen Twins and she asked him if she tastes like an ice cream cone and that's why he's licking her ?

how wude.

yeah, fun stuff. My son is slowly becoming addicted to those re-runs.. I guess it could be worse.

HEY!! Watch the hair!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Have Merrrrrrcy !

YOU GOT IT, DUDE.

This is awesome, it's 3am and another episode just started. How much longer can it be on ? Screw it, I'm watching til 4am. Full House rocks.

And I will make love to you someday, Candace Cameron-Burre ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    And is Candace Cameron still married to Pavell Burre ?
    Actually, she's married to his brother Valeri Bure. And she didn't get hot until later seasons.

And that show sucked.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Yea strangley I was addicted to that show when it was on ...........somebody get me my Tequila flavored cigar...............
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    And that show sucked.
    I'm going to have to agree with that statement. Anything that features Dave Couler or Bob Saget, inherentely will.

What was up with Stamos's strange obsession with The Beach Boys? Remember the episode where Mike Love guested? And then he directed that TV movie about them.

One good thing about the show, the Olsen twins. Although few saw it coming during the time of the show.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

And I get stripped of my privelges Caesar? You should be banned for admitting this stuff.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'll admit I used to watch Full House but I was like 10 so I don't think should count against my cool meter right? And speaking of hotties from the show are you guys all forgetting about Stephanie. Damn she grew up. Also I think the Beach Boys had a large share of Full House stock because they were on like every other episode. They suck just as bad as the show.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    What was up with Stamos's strange obsession with The Beach Boys? Remember the episode where Mike Love guested? And then he directed that TV movie about them.
    Stamos even drums for them on occasion!
    No wonder his wife left him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    One good thing about the show, the Olsen twins. Although few saw it coming during the time of the show.
    Still don't understand why people like them. Skanky.

Quote Originally Posted by slicker
    I'll admit I used to watch Full House but I was like 10 so I don't think should count against my cool meter right? And speaking of hotties from the show are you guys all forgetting about Stephanie. Damn she grew up.
    First of all, your cool meter is at zero, so it can't go any lower.
    And didn't you have a poster of Kimmy Gibbler on your wall?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!