Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TIE Bomber Packaged Pics

Here is my christmas gift to all SSG Forum users... a little early. Before I post this to the world, I am letting you know I will be posting new detailed packaged pictures. Enjoy!

http://www.myfigures.com/pa/index.html?item_id=28982
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

That is 100% pure AWESOME!!!!

Thanks for the Christmas gift!!

Speaking of... apparently my co-workers know me too well. I got an Artoo Hallmark ornament, a Vader PalmTalker and a slat puzzle from a co-worker's kid!

Total fun!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Ooooooh.....Thank you unca Steve!

I wonder what the 3 bombs it's supposed to drop look like...
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I really wish we could get a resculpted TIE Pilot with this; but aside from that it's really nice. A definite must buy!!

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Starfig873
    Ooooooh.....Thank you unca Steve!

I wonder what the 3 bombs it's supposed to drop look like...
    If you look at the picture on the bottom of the box...there is a picture of what the three bombs look like.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

Cool Can't wait for Tie Bombers

I just looked at the pictures posted by SirSteve...man does the Tie Bomber look cool...I'm a little disappointed that it won't be out until March though...I thought that it was coming out in January? Guess not...so it will give me some time to save up for 2 of them along with 3 snowspeeders! As Duffman would say: "OH YEAH!"
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

I can't wait either.It looks really good.I thought it was coming in Feb. and that was too long.I wonder how many there will be considering it's so close to EPII toys.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Man oh' Man, I'm drooling! Suddenly, March seems a long time away . . .

Seriously, I can't wait for this ship and have wanted one since I was ten! Some twenty odd years ago. Damn . . . This one sure looks sweet.

I would imagine with a March release that they'll be fairly abundant. The Episode II hype will just be fueling up, and surely Walmart wants to capitalize on that.

I don't really care about the figure, because one of my customs -- An Aqualish Spy -- already has dibs on this baby.

Go Hasbro!

This is the ONLY vehicle since the advent of POTF2 (with the exceptioin of the Skiff) that I've been looking forward to buying. I have the vintage version of every vehicle that has been remade, so I've had no need to seek the others out. But I've waited almost 20 years for a TIE Bomber (my favorite Imperial vehicle) and so I applaud Hasbro for making this possible. At least it is a Wal-Mart exclusive, so I stand a fighting chance at getting one or two. At least in this part of the country, Wal-Mart seems to be the best at getting their exclusives into the store and in sufficient quantities.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

that is truly awsome looking...I hope, that if this piece does well, Hasbr will give us an all-new Tie Fighter. This new ship will make the rereleased Tie and Interceptor look truly bad