Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    JKF was talking about the AF Anakin's Podracer being done in prototype form before the Sebulba's Podracer was on shelves, said his son was playing with that pod at the opening of the film IIRC. I don't think "collect all 4" is anything more than a safety net, so each wave won't have to risk future waves not making it to market (although this DID happen with the pod packs).

As I understand it, Hasbro did the buyout and moved Galoob a few miles down the road to new San Francisco offices. There, they were given extra tasks like designing half of the POTJ line of action figures as well as more Micro Machines work like continued designing of SWMM, creating models for ILM and Lucasarts, and intergrating military MM into the GI Joe name. Galoob division continued these west-coast operations right up until Hasbro recalled both Galoob and Kenner divisions back to Rhode Island, having the San Francisco and Cincinatti offices close up shop.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So what's left of Galoob now? What can we expect from the new AOTC Action Fleet line (apart from the repaints)?

Question i must be having a "blonde day"

jt, you have now posted the acrynom "IIRC in two consecutive posts, and for the life of me, i can't figure out what your trying to say

i'm illin' regarding carrots?

it's in right chad?

i've imbibed rancid chowder?

i'm irked regarding clowns?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh! one mo' thang

you may want to paruse over to the epic collection thread, a bunch of your fellow micronaughts are steppin up to the plate in offering you the epic set that you're missing (from the 1st three released)
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Thanks GSJ, lookin' now.

Thanks Robert!

As for AOTC AF, I'll try to get back to you with a list from Hasbro themselves before I say anything, but other lists out there have the Gunship, Jedi Starfighter, and I believe another Slave I.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.