Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mini Heads Boxed set #2

Just a quick note for R2:

I was just thinking about the Mini Heads and checked your site to see how many sets were made and was pretty surprised to see that the second boxed set wasn't listed. If you forgot to include it this is just a reminder. If you don't have it I can take pics of mine for you. LMK.

Another variation I came across that you might be interested in:
    We know about the variation with the Luke Jedi that came with the AF Rancor. Well, that's not the only variation with the set. The first released version (Luke without the bone) comes with a display stand with the SILVER logo for the Rancor to stand on. Also, the holes on the Rancor's feet and also on the base to hold him in place are different than the second version. I can send pics of this too if you'd like. If you need images of the emblemless Green A-Wing I have it loose and boxed (GSJ, I'm still on the lookout for one for you). LMK.

Later,
    S43

S43....WOW, this is the first time I've seen your post, don't know how I missed it Anyway, I'd LOVE to have pics of ALL those variations you mentioned!!!!! I think I do have a pic of the Emblemless green A-wing that I got off of ebay, but I'm sure yours would be a LOT better quality, so I'd love that too THANKS!!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Forgot

Oh I forgot, my email is still not working. If you want you can post it here with an attachment, send me a private email or try me at mguyote@hotmail.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    [/FONT]

Ok R@, I'll take pics and will poist the URLs here and will also attempt to e-mail them to you ASAP. I was kind of surprised I didn't get a reply a while ago, I figured you weren't interested but I'm glad you just missed it.

Later,
    S43

Ok, I finally got a chance to take some pics. I managed to forget about the emblemless A-Wings (boxed and loose) so they will have 2 wait.

MIni Heads Set 2
    if link doesn't work, replace it with this URL:
    http://www.geocities.com/shinakuma43//MiniHeadsSet2.jpg

Action Fleet Rancors
    http://www.geocities.com/shinakuma43//AFRancors.jpg

The Rancor on the right has a Silver Logo on the base, sorry it's hard to tell with the glare. I'll take a better pic and replace it when I get the chance.

Rogue 2 Snowspeeders
    http://www.geocities.com/shinakuma43//Rogue2s.jpg

First is loose, second is what I believe is the typical release, 3rd is the version I just found out about with solid side panels on the box, and forth is in Japanese packaging. I don't see any variations to the actual ships, it's just the packages that differ.

I took pictures of the different colored Interceptors, but in the images they both look the same which is pretty wierd. I'll try it agian soon.

I'll take more pics of stuff when I get the chance and post more.

I just found out something new today. I'm not sure if this is already known and I just somehow didn't know, but I'll say it anyways. Someone pointed out to me that the Larger version of the AF DV TIE Fighter was released with the Battle Damaged paint job. I knew the DV Flight Controller had the larger version of the DV TIE Fighter, but I somehow never noticed that it had the battle damaged markings until someone else told me about it. It surprised me. LMK if I'm the only one who didn't realize that.

Later,
    S43

Shinakuma, very cool shots! However, due to Geocities' funky desire to have their images not linked off-site, clicking the above links without seeing the images beforehand will result in a Yahoo page with an error message, so I added a "fix", non-click URL beneath each link that'll work no matter what, even if someone got the error page.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ah, Jedda, I think you mentioned that yahoo problem to me a long time ago. Sorry, I completely forgot. So, what is the fix? The extra forward slash? If so I'm trying to figure out how that actually works, the extra slash I'd think would cause the browsers to give an error since the URL is incorrect. Hmm, pretty weird. LMK.

Thanks,
    S43

BTW, another variation which I'd like to see would be an emblemless Rogue 2 Snowspeeder. I've never seen one or even heard one mentioned, but since the Green A-Wing is able to be found without the emblems/decals I'd bet there must be some Rogue 2 Snowspeeders without the rebel emblem as well.

Thumbs up Thanks S43!!

Thanks so much S43, for those wonderful scans. I'll let you know when I get them online. They are fantastic!! Boy, more solid side panels! I'm just happy to have the one you found me Thanks!!

I wouldn't be surprised to see a paint error on a Snowspeeder, after all there is one on theSeries Alpha Snowspeeder

Are you sure that you are not referring to the smaller DV TIE fighter that doesn't have the battle damage? All my large AF DV TIES are without the battle damage (except the flight controllers DV TIES) and most of my smaller version DV TIE's are with battle damage, except for the one small version I have in a silver logo box, that has no battle damage.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    [/FONT]

Pics Up

S43, I've added your scans to my page. You can link to them from my front page Thanks again for the great scans!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    [/FONT]

R2: Sorry if I wasn't clear. The large DV TIE I have wiht the battle damage is the Flight Controller TIE. I don't have nor have I ever seen a large DV TIE in a regular AF box. I also have the small version without the battle damage. While we're talking about DV TIE Fighter I still don't have the first releases of the Death Star and Hoth playsets. Are there any differences in the BD DV TIE and the BD Snowspeeder or is it just the packaging that differs? Thanks for the info on the Alpha Snowspeeder, I never even noticed the difference in the gun length on the concept vehicles. I know I got a solid side paneled Luk's X-Wing for you, but did I ever send the images of the A-Wing and B-Wing? If not let me know and I'll add that to my list.

Later,
    S43