Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Kebco account status page still down

Does anyone know anything, the last update was on June 2, I thought for sure they'd be up by now.

It's cool they are upgrading but I'd have my consultant's head if he took this long to do a server move.

That said, I can certainly wait, I just always get excited to see if anything gets added to my account or is shipped.

Re: Kebco account status page still down

I'm with you on that. I keep checking back with them. Have patience, though. I am not sure if you know much about KEBco itself. They were basically working out of a house and could not keep up with the demand so I believe that they are also making a physical move to a larger facility. What that means for us is, hopefully faster shipping times and due to better organisation and larger warehouse space. I think it's a little bit of both the electronic and physical world that is holding up the works.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I just started with them and haven't recieved anything yet. Any problems with damage during shipment? Normally do you have any problems contacting them? Ever since I place my order I haven't gotten a reply from a single email. I assume this is due to the move but when I lay down a few hundred and then don't hear from people I get nervous.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Dindae, I have received two shipments, and I have to say the packing and condition were top notch, much better than you'd find at the store.

#2, don't get nervous, I have written with questions from time to time and do eventually get replies. I too get the idea it is a tiny operation that may be a little back logged, but at the same time it is well priced stuff and it is a lot bettewr than running twice a week, burning gas and finding the Walmart hasn't had anything new in about 6 months...I know my stuff is coming.

Certainly don't worry, they are good. I have enjoyed doing business with them thus far.

Thanks. I wasn't too worried but I've been burned before. I've enjoyed not having to look. I was going out every day at lunch and one or two store on the way home. I figure I was spending about $2-3 dollars a day in gas. So I ran out excuses not to do it.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I was just trying to check my account, could not login. I thought it was just me.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by dindae
    Thanks. I wasn't too worried but I've been burned before. I've enjoyed not having to look. I was going out every day at lunch and one or two store on the way home. I figure I was spending about $2-3 dollars a day in gas. So I ran out excuses not to do it.
    They have always come through... even when things are short-packed, they still manage to get it to you. You may have to wait months for it (R1-G4, in my case) but it WILL arrive. You're gonna love them!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

unfortunately no. The annoying part is I had a lot of stuff in Pending waiting to be shipped. Agonizing suspense

Well I actually just canceled, but they are supposed to still send me J'Quille and the Vintage OTC. Other than that I canceled everything. I just want to make sur ei get that stuff cause I have already paid for half.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

even flow, why did you cancel? Just because you can't access your account which they said on the main page was happening? Granted I didn't think it would be a week later and still no access...but was there another reason you cancelled?