Need Tanus Spijek, J'Quille, and others, have lots to trade

I am having a devil of a time coming by Tanus Spijek and J'quille. I suspect that there are those who have found these from time to time and don't need them, but are having a similarly difficult time finding other figures. I have literally tons of Star Wars figures (loose and carded, mostly carded) from 1995 to the present. I would like to present my current wants and ask that anyone who might be able to help out with a trade send their want list to me to see if we can match up. The volume of figures I have available is too large to list here.

My wants:
    Tanus Spijek
    J'Quille
    Elan Sleezebaganno (either one, prefer "no ears")
    Ephant Mon

Please email your want lists for matching to - jedicole@yahoo.com.

Or post here, though email will be more likely to be viewed.

Thank you,
    JediCole
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Re: Need Tanus Spijek, J'Quille, and others, have lots to trade

Dude, I had a ton of Tanus(5) and J'Quille(5) about a month ago. Traded them all or returned them. I will see if the store still has the Tanus figures though when I head back there for you.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Like KH I had a ton of these that I either traded, sold to friends or returned. I did however keep an extra set of each that I was planning on opening but I'd consider trading if you have something I want. I also have an extra Ephant Mon so maybe we can work something out.

I'll send you an email as requested.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Hellboy what you want for Ephant Mon?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Hellboy what you want for Ephant Mon?
    Since I did offer it to JediCole I'll give him a chance to respond to my email first but I'll be sure to throw you a PM if he doesn't take him KH and maybe we can work a trade if you're still interested.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Sounds good HB