OTC loose vehicle questions

Was wondering if people that have these vehicles loose could answer the following questions...

Darth Vader's TIE Fighter - is this the exact same as PotF2? What about the figure?

TIE Fighter - is there any change to the paint job since it's Saga release?

Thanks.

PS: I too am a completist and need help.

Re: OTC loose vehicle questions

Quote Originally Posted by bountyfool
    Was wondering if people that have these vehicles loose could answer the following questions...

Darth Vader's TIE Fighter - is this the exact same as PotF2? What about the figure?

TIE Fighter - is there any change to the paint job since it's Saga release?

Thanks.
    Darth Vader's TIE is different but only slight paint detail (top of the cockpit, the missle tips/lasers aren't painted, and a few other small dots on the back). The Vader figure I believe is the same as the pack in w/ the gunner set. I'm waiting to get this on extreme clearance.

The TIE and X-wing are exactly the same from what I hear. I open vehicles so there is no incentive for me to pick these up.

Quote Originally Posted by bountyfool
    PS: I too am a completist and need help.
    Join the club.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Re: OTC loose vehicle questions

It is very easy to become boggled and confused by Hasbro's act of re-re-releasing toys. I have a hard time deciding which figures are new sculpts, new paints, or just the same. These questions can be puzzling. Some people think something is a different item, others do not. Your best bet is definitely here at SirSteves. There are many people here who really know their star wars toys!! I am one of those thankful people for those that seem to truly know everything about modern sw toys.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.