Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jedi Council Scene #4

Anyone know who the standing figure is in this set? You can only see him from the back in the picture, standing between Shaak Ti and someone else. I'm betting it's Anakin, but haven't seen any proof. If so, looks like the only one worth picking up, for it's lack of completely re-packed figs like the other three sets, which I've skipped - having the whole circle is less important than saving money on figures I already have.

Re: Jedi Council Scene #4

Well according to the pictures from comic con that pack has Stass Allie and Shaak Ti sitting with soft goods skirts and Agen Kolar standing which is the Eeth Koth figure repacked. The picture on the back of scene 1 and 2 show a hood up cloak which looks like Adi Gallia from E1 with an Eeth Koth (maybe) and Shaak Ti sitting on either side. Hopefully this means they are still working on these figures. I really hated seeing Eeth Koth repacked in an action posed in the council. So who knows. It is like the 2nd cantina scene with two different pictures of two different Obi-Wans both repacks.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Well, the new pics are out, and the Eeth Koth is definitely not the same figure shown only from the back in the previous picture (which was clearly a cloaked, neutral posed fig). Horrible - I thought for sure the whole reason they weren't showing it was to give us a surprise in the cloaked Anakin we've all been waiting for. Instead, it's a ridiculously looking rehash of Eeth Koth ready to start fighting the whole council. Not to mention that scene 2 already gave us a similar-looking Jedi already seated, and considering the movie never depicts anyone else of Koth's species on the council, Hasbro blew it here, IMO.

Tagmac from what I understand Eeth Koth is the one from Episode one and Agen Kolar is from Episode two. While it is the same costume apparently it is a different character. Now the saddest part about all of this is the repack is being passed off as the new character. Just sad.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Quote Originally Posted by dindae
    Tagmac from what I understand Eeth Koth is the one from Episode one and Agen Kolar is from Episode two. While it is the same costume apparently it is a different character. Now the saddest part about all of this is the repack is being passed off as the new character. Just sad.
    No, the only changes to the Council for AOTC were Coleman Trebor (in place of Yarael Poof) and Shaak Ti (in place of Even Piell). The background characters in the Council are from file footage of TPM. Agen Kolar and Stass Allie were meant to be Eeth Koth and Adi Gallia for the Arena scene, but their names were changed since they obviously aren't the same people. In ROTS, though, all three characters from Scene 4 are on the Council. So technically, this is the first Episode III product.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I picked up scene 3 and 4 today just because I wanted to complete the floor to the council chamber and must say these repacked figures pretty much suck. I mean they could of at least re-painted the action posed Eeth Koth if they're going to try and pass him off as unproduced character Agen Kolar. Saesee Tiin's arms look ridiculous while seated since his torso is the same as the Saga version and packing the EP1 Adi Gallia into both sets while trying to pass her off as 2 different characters is just plain pathetic. I can't believe I gave into this and spent $40 on these last 2 sets and Hasbro should be ashamed for making collectors buy this recycled crap just to complete the chamber.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I picked up scene #4 today, but no scene #3 at the TRU in my area. As far as the characters go, I haven't a clue, but that seems to have been answered already anyway.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I found Scene 4, but not Scene 3. Good to know 3 is out.

I am so sick with myself for buying this stuff just to complete the floor!

I'm in the same boat here too. I found #4 today at my local L.A. TRU and bought it just to complete my circle. I think the reason they're cheaping out on the figures is because we're essentially paying for all that plastic that makes up up the floor. Oh well, I'll probably buy #3 as soon as I can find it, regardless how many recycleables are contained within.

I've found scene 3 but not scene 4. The Toys R Us here still has lots of scene 1 and 2. I'll be over that way again tomorrow and shall check again.

I don't mind getting all of these because I want to complete the scene. From what I've seen, scene 4 does seem kind of disappointing with the reusing the same figure as a different character, and the pose of the standing figure looking like he is going to attack. So far I kind of like scene three. Decent articulation on Adi and one of the better young Anakin figures. Saesee doesn't sit too well though.