ohmygodcheap....has Bossk wave for $40.95!

Ohmygodcheapnewfiguresonline.com has the new Bossk, Aayla and Tusken Raider wave for $40.95. That comes out to $13.60 a figure!!! Just ordered mine!!

Re: ohmygodcheap....has Bossk wave for $40.95!

wow, what a deal....just got mine!

That's an outstanding deal! I might have to fork over the cash but we'll see. The only one I really want is Bossk so I might just wait until I see him in stores.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Holy crap, I got my figures in the mail 48 hours after making the order! They wrapped each bubble with cardboard cutouts and even put "Fragile - Glass" stickers all over the box! That, plus with Texas' sales tax, it came out to $0.13 less than at retail. Awesome service!! I was just over at Rebelscum and they are all reporting the same thing! Kebco should take lessons from these guys..

Dadblamit to tarnation! They must be out, as there's no longer a listing. I've got the dough set aside for this wave now, so if anyone notices them coming back into stock (especially at that price!), please post the news here.

I actually saw Aayla in the store, but the paint was the worst I've seen on any Hasbro figure to date. (I'm sure it was a fluke on the one figure, but the quality of the figure to me is far more important than the packaging.) At this price, if I can get 'em, I'm glad I passed on her.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Dadblamit to tarnation! They must be out, as there's no longer a listing. I've got the dough set aside for this wave now, so if anyone notices them coming back into stock (especially at that price!), please post the news here.
    D&S Sci Fi has them in stock for just a few $ more at $47.99 + shipping. One thing I have noticed about OMGCNFO is that they usually don't get additional shipments in for a while. They are great, but I think they have a regular day job as well as this store.
    Last edited by mm74md; 08-27-2004 at 11:49 AM.

Killertoys has them in stock for 43.95 + shipping