Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

VOTC 12" at K-mart

Well, we dont have the 3 3/4" figures here yet. However, My K-mart in Greeneville TN got a case of 6 VOTC 12" figures in. I had the toy manager open the case for me and the only figures in it were Luke and Boba. they were 29.99 each and Boba's clothing WAS BLUE!!!

I was really suprised to see this here and also surprised to see no Stormtroopers.

Good LUCK!!!

Re: VOTC 12" at K-mart

Way to go on the case assortment Hasbro. This will probably mean my case from EE will be missing the Stormy as well.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Maybe not, There are Stormtroopers and Grey clothed Fetts out there. so maybe you will get lucky

It's the fate of my town to have no OTC figures and get a whacked out 12" otc case LOL!

Found the 12" OTC at K-Mart today. The case was still on the pallet but it had been opened. There were 2 Lukes and 2 Fetts left. Six figures are in the case assortment, but someone had already swiped two out of the box. So I can't confirm if there were Stormtroopers in the case.

I passed on the Luke since I've got too many of him already and he has this goofy Barbie/Ken-like smile. Both Fetts I saw had the blue flight suit. I want the Stormtrooper most of all since I don't have one of those in my 12" collection.

Here are pics of the Boba Fett:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OTC_Fett_box.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	8588   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OTC_Fett_closeup.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	8589  

I found the same in Martinsville, IN today. 2 Lukes and 2 Fetts. Both Fetts had nice blue suit and bright yellow knee pads . I passed on both.

Havok, good eyes about the kneepads, I see what you mean from Ji'dai's photos. There's no way I'm gonna buy the blue suited Fett, those bright yellow kneepads just sealed that deal for me. I might have faltered before on the blue suit if I saw it in person, but not with those, I can't accept both.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, it is a shame when they put more effort into the packaing then the figure itself.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I would just like to know what the world Hasbro is thinking! I mean you go to any Toys R Us and you will find 20 to 50 12" figures on clearance for $10 and still no one buys them! So what makes them feel we are going to spend $30 for a NEW box and a remake figure??? I just wish they would go back to what worked, make figures people want and good quailty. I mean how hard is it to make a 12" scale Jabba and his little laughing buddy?

I really thought Luke was a waste of $ until I opened one. It really is a nice figure. Just look close at the detail compared to Mark Hamill in ANH. The outfit and articulation are wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by tnswman
    I really thought Luke was a waste of $ until I opened one. It really is a nice figure. Just look close at the detail compared to Mark Hamill in ANH. The outfit and articulation are wonderful.
    You have him and Fett?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)