Hybrid View

Saga 12" On Clearance at TRU

For those intersted, I saw that the DC/Baltimore area TRU stores have a Green Tag sale & the already reduced prices of the 12" line are an additional 50% off. I was able to get a 12" Dooku for $5 and the Ultimate Jango for $20. Not to bad. I want to go back & get a Padme & Leia Boushh for my daughter's Christmas presents.

Re: Saga 12" On Clearance at TRU

Bought a Dengar and a Zuckuss for $4.99 each. Couldn't pass on that! I also plan on picking up a Leia Boussh TRU exclusive for $13.00 give or take.
    "He's no good to me dead."

OH MAN! Ultimate Jango? I've been looking for him forever, I had totally given up, now I have to go look every day until I give up again. Nice prices.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I bought Dooku, Dengar, Imperial Officer, and Zam about a year ago at Wal-Mart for 3 bucks apiece. TRU is way behind.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

it's hard to believe any ultimate jango's lasted this long. i haven't seen one of those in stores for 2 years. i'll be the first to admit it was overpriced, but it is a nice figure, not like that episode 2 mace or that goofy imperial officer or zam or padme. .........man it's just too easy to list the crappy 12 inchers!

Perhaps they found a box of unopened Jango's buried deep in the storage racks. TRU misplace stock? NEVER!!!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by derek
    it's hard to believe any ultimate jango's lasted this long. i haven't seen one of those in stores for 2 years.
    It's true that they've been sitting there for 2 years. This place is in a very run down part of suburban DC. They have bunches of 2002 stock. I found this place when I started a new contract last Feburary near it. I really wish they would've started clearing things out soon since I just got a new job closer to home & only have 2 more trips I can make to that store.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    OH MAN! Ultimate Jango? I've been looking for him forever, I had totally given up, now I have to go look every day until I give up again. Nice prices.
    JediTricks: This TRU is in "the hood" in DC. They have so many 2002 Saga items that I'm waiting for them to clearance out. They still have the Geonosian Playset @ $44.99 along with tons of Jango Slave 1, etc. There was 1 more Utlimate Jango there last week, but it was an opener @ $19.99.

I can go see if it's there & get it for you if interested. Please let me know.