Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool new OTC carded images

Here's the link

http://www.yakface.com/2004product/b...otupdate.shtml

Gotta say, love the new ANH Vader card - with all the Stormies in the background. No one throw tomatoes, but I like the repainted Bib.
    Real men buy Willrow

Re: Cool new OTC carded images

That background photo on the Hoth Vader looks almost 3D. For a minute there, I thought we might be getting part of the Echo Base wall. It's probably an optical illusion in the photo caused by poor lighting though.

I love the repainted Bib Fortuna and Gamorrean Guard! Those Darth Vaders look very nice. I will have to get both of them. I already have the rest except for the soft goods Leia, which I will also buy. Thanks for the link!

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Those all look very cool, especially the Vader with all the Stormtroopers in the background!

Thanks for sharing the link!

I'm in total agreeance that these are totally awesome. I personally like repaints of older not so good figures. The one that I'm waiting for though is a resculpt/repaint of Han Carbonite. That along with Boussch are about the only two that I can think of that haven't been resculpted or repainted that I really would love to get that treatment.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

No tomatoe throwing from this direction. All of these figs look great and the packaging enhances them 10 fold. But the one figure I'm waiting for them to repack/resculpt/repaint is Han Carbonite from way back in the POTF2 series.
    MY BAD ABOUT THIS POST MY COMPUTER TOLD ME THE FIRST ONE WASN'T SENT.
    Last edited by Slicker; 08-21-2004 at 06:07 PM. Reason: I'm a retard
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Hoth Vader looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, as do the rest.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hoth vader is sweet

Considering this is a line of re-releases (with repaint action on some), I am having the most fun with this line than any other in a long, long time.
    Real men buy Willrow