Future 12" figures

Please keep using the newer G.I.Joe bodies. They are far better than the old Hall of Fame bodies. I noticed Hasbro has been using more often, and exclusively with the OTC, but please don't stop there and continue to use them. Those bodies with good proportionate/ more life like head sculpts are great. The only reason the 12" line has suffered so much is the older fat head/fat body figures look ridiculous. Its impossible to go backwards and except the public to spend money when better designs are on the market. Again, the new OTC figures are great and if hasbro follows through and even improves over theses, the toyline and profits will be successful.

Re: Future 12" figures

The 12" OTC Boba Fett only has single-bend elbows and knees, they go to 90-degrees which is better than the old HOF body (stupid Barbie doll joints!) but it's not as good as it should be. Also, we need more & better accessories, more accurate face sculpts, clothes that actually fit right, and smaller, closer-to-scale heads.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Future 12" figures

They have gotten better but i wish Sideshow would get the rights for the 12 inch.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."