Question package misshaps

hi to all my fellow collectors i have a -?-but first ide like to thank all of you who told me to be patient for the - otc - figurs to arive in the state of nothing ville.... a-k-a- parkersburg west virginia i recently purchased a couple of -otc- figurs and i noticed some misstakes on them first is han solo endor strike part of his hair is visible from under his helmet and his hair is not painted<<not otc and the two -otc- stormtroopers one of wich the bar code is no where to be found thats right no bar code do these misstakes make them worth more money

Re: package misshaps

Not in my book. For me errors (poor paint apps and packaging mistakes) make the figure depreciate in value. However, there are some collectors who enjoy this kind of stuff.

THIS FALLS UNDER PACKAGE MISSHAPS...
    I FOUND A C3PO CASE AT WALMART WITH 2 HANS INSTEAD OF THE HAN/CHEWY COMBO...BUT I THINK NO WAS IS VERY INTERESTED IN THESE TYPES OF FINDS, SO I'LL PROBABLY JUST RETURN IT .
    Later

Be careful, it could be unscrupulous types swapping figures from package to package.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.