Thread: Taco Bell Toys

Hybrid View

Question Taco Bell Toys

I'm trying to catalog my collection and have a bunch of the Taco Bell Toys in Baggies; however, I don't see any place in the Collectors' Database to add them. Does that category exist there? Please LMK...thanks

Re: Taco Bell Toys

I thought they were listed, but I can't find the listings. It's possible they got lost in a corruption. I'll keep looking, sorry they aren't there now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Do people actually collect these, I mean is there a market for these on the secondary market? Someone gave me a complete set with a few duplicates a few years ago. I boxed them up and put them away but have thought about trying to unload them on eBay at some point.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I am sure there is some completeist out there who wants them EP. I have a few, just got the ones of interest and that was it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm afraid due to the incredibly large amount of these manufactured coupled with the quickness with which the novelty wore off, there aren't too many people collecting 'em.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's what I figured. I'll leave them buried in the closet for me to discover at a later date as a small suprise.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    That's what I figured. I'll leave them buried in the closet for me to discover at a later date as a small suprise.

Want a real surprise? Leave the food in there with them.