Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game are you?

Question Game are you?

Don't know whether this has been done before, but anyway here's a chance for you all to show just how much you know about the SW line. I'll post a pic of a SW piece/part just like the one attached. All you have to do is guess what it is. Are you game?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic1.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	258  
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I'd be all for this, except that this scan is so unclear that I can't see almost any details. I'm not even sure if I'm looking at a thing that's been cut out or the whole thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sorry bout that, it's just a piece of an ???. Here's a clearer image of it.

Name:	pic1x.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	4.1 KB 
ID:	261  
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

I have no idea what it is but the end of the first picture looks like the back part of the 3inch battle droids blaster?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I'm afraid it's not really clear enough, it's plagued by "JPG jaggies". If I had to guess, I'd say it looks like a piece from the Carbon Freeze Chamber playset, but that's a HUGE guess.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

SInce it's not clear and I had to guess i'd say it was part of the AT-AT.

I'll have to do better closeups on the next one. The JPG jaggies have been caused by my resizing of the pic. Here's the answer for it where this piece came from.

Name:	pic1xanswer.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	268  
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

I'm afraid it's your cam's resolution or something, the JPG jaggies are in all your pics pretty heinous. I wanna play this game some more, but why don't you cut up some pics from SSG instead?

So it was the back part of a snowspeeder?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Question Second Pic

Yes, it was the back part of a snowspeeder. Here's the second pic and may you have better luck in guessing what it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor