New File sharing?

Anyone use or come upon any new and free music file sharing sites like Kaza or Limewire!
    I don't like Kaza anymore because of all the pop-ups and corrupted files and they're really not free anymore, and I've never really liked Limewires setup, it's not as user friendly as other sites! With the govt's crackdown on filesharing, I didn't know if maybe any new underground sites have poped up? so what's out there? ThanX!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Re: New File sharing?

My personal favorite is WinMX

http://winmx.com/
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

MinMX for me also!!

The problem with WinMX is, you really have to be careful about what you download (I suppose the same could be said for any file-sharing software). My friend told me that he got Flash MX (cartoon maker) from WinMX, so I tried it. Unfortunately it was just a virus called Flash MX, with a folder full of applications that also held viruses that would be sent to anyone through WinMX who downloaded them. They all had different names that people would want to check out.

So anyway, just stay away from the applications.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by The 'Xir
    With the govt's crackdown on filesharing
    Damn' government, won't let us common folk steal songs in peace!

Seriously, I too have avoided Kazaa lately. When it said it would take over 2 hours to download "Oh Sherry" by Steve Perry, I just said the heck with it. Luckily, there are very few songs out there I really want to rip, so I'll just have to get by without them.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by The 'Xir
    With the govt's crackdown on filesharing, I didn't know if maybe any new underground sites have poped up? so what's out there? ThanX!
    Try USENET newsgroups. This is where I always go to get an odd song or listen to a CD before I lay down $14 for one. There is no way the government can stop these

alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.complete_cd
    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3
    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.bootlegs
    alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.indie

etc, etc, etc

Please note that these aren't websites, but newsgroup servers. You'll need a little technical knowledge to use newsgroups & the binaries in the messages. There are websites that do all the work for you, but these cost $$$ which is what I see as piracy.

i don't have any problem with limewire, after i install i just do a sweep with adaware and spybot S&D. no problem!

ThanX for all the hints! Still don't know what I'm gonna do, but these suggestions definitely help!! ThanX Again!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]