Hybrid View

12" Luke w/ Yoda, wave 2 deluxe figs in So Cal

I found several 12" Luke with Yoda sets at the Azusa Wal-mart, this was squirrled away in the back corner of the toy section with all the other SW stuff.

Also, the 2nd wave Deluxe figures - Leia and Amanaman - were at TRU Glendale for $10.96 each, they were the earlier variations, they had several after I bought my set. Everybody was too busy with x-mas shopping to notice these, I guess.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I found Amanaman, Leia, and a whole buttload of the fx 7 wave at the Monrovia TRU at noon... made my day!

D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! ..........

Man, I sure wish I went shopping today, I really want to get my hands on the FX-7 wave.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

All right! It's great to be back in SoCal. I brought the fam. down here for Christmas and have already found some great stuff! Went to the new Target in Norwalk off the 605 and Firestone and found the complete new line of SW Legos already, including JD II and the cloud car. They had all the same sets at the Cerritos TRU, except for the cloud car.

It took me a couple of minutes to find where they had stashed the SW stuff since my last visit in February. My son spotted them first and exclaimed, "Dad, they have the black R2!" Lo and behold they had umpteen cases of the Lando wave, but only about 4 or 5 R2-Q5s were left. That was fine with me since I had only seen the Jar Jar figure before.

Now all I need is the last six of the POTJ line and the last two deluxe figures.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Fantastic finds, congrats!

I've noticed that the R2-Q5 wave has really been hitting out here in the past week, but I've only seen one R2-Q5 in that time (and I bought it ).

Exclamation

The Upland Wal*Mart on Benson and Foothill had the Luke & Yoda as its ONLY SW FIGURES period! Boooo!!!! But I have seen the 2nd series of deluxe figs at the TRU in Montclair, off Mountain and the I-10. No new carded figures anywhere for me, since the Shmi wave a month or so ago.
    "That's what Sheev said."