Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

Just when I though my TRU couldnt be any crappier, I go in tiday, the day they are supposed to get new stuff, and nothing. Bah, But I went back afterwork, and they had totally redeemed themselves. Needless to say I got 2 Sandtroopers, pretty cool. I about ***** myself when it was 15.03 for only two figures, but what can you do? Other than not buy them, of course.

I think tomorrow I will go back to KMart and pick up those 2 lightsabers, the ones with the gh figures. I dont collect much rp stuff, but I have never seen these before and they are somewhat intriguing. Can anyone at all shine some light on these?
    Last edited by Rebo's_Guitarist; 12-16-2004 at 08:41 PM.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Don't know much about the sabers. I try to stay away from the big ticket items like that that just have re-packs. I have two old sabers already, don't need more.

I'm still disapointed in TRU just putting SW stuff on one of those 3x3 islands...they used to have a section of those "X" shaped sections...but got bumped for spider man stuff.

Yeah I think Im going to pass on them, I didnt realize they just came out. I thought they might be hard to find, but I guess not. Maybe Ill finally get Scenes 1 & 2 now that they are on clearance.........
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Mine moved the SW stuff for McFarlane stuff.....I have yet to see an original idea from McFarlane in years and my wife even said she doesn't want her T2 Sarah Connor anymore since she has seen nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by tjovonovich
    Don't know much about the sabers. I try to stay away from the big ticket items like that that just have re-packs. I have two old sabers already, don't need more.

I'm still disapointed in TRU just putting SW stuff on one of those 3x3 islands...they used to have a section of those "X" shaped sections...but got bumped for spider man stuff.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I still have an old school TRU, nice straight aisles, at least a good 3/4 of one for SW. Now if they got something decent once and a while...
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Found some great stuff on clearance.

Superior Target had 12'' OTC for 14.98, picked up a Stormtrooper and grey Boba Fett. Ill wait for Luke to be under 10 before I get him.

Superior Wal Mart had VOTC for 7.00 and OTC for 3 something. Picked up Lando, Stormtrooper, Chewbacca, and Boba Fett VOTC.

Gonna check K Mart tomorrow for the Cantina Scenes.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

When I left TRU in...shoot...98??? After graduating from the U of M, they were just about to start the change over from isles to floor displays, and give up 1/4 of the store for babies r us. I liked the old style, you could see what was down an isle instead of walking around and around looking, but its all about marketing and keeping you in the store I guess.

Good haul Rebo. I haven't ventured out to the sales yet, and I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do that yet. I'm just waiting to hear about some of the OTC stuff I'm missing to start hitting. I really want that Hoth Vader.

I think this was my 1st x-mas without getting something star warsish...no books, no toys, no computer games. Felt a little odd.

The only thing I got was The Visual Star Wars Dictionary, so far. I finally have Christmas with the GF tonight...................
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Picked up the Droids/Ewoks movies and the EIII Teaser poster. I found the new mini busts (Vader, Stormie, Maul....) at Sam Goody but have picked them up yet. Need to start saving to fix my truck. The flywheel and Torque converter broke off my crank, bad news
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Ouch, bummer man. Good luck with the truck. Didn't you guys up in Duluth get a freezing rain storm?