Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

I am near a hook on the lake and we got 8-9 inches yesterday.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Sorry to hear that. We're getting a dusting now, nothing major, just enough to make the snowpacked parking lots downtown minneapolis a little more slick.

People will be driving like morons again when they see the few flakes on the drive home.

Have fun digging out.

Anyway way you can send a whole bunch of that to Duluth? I'm sure Rebo wants it

CRIPES! You can keep it, all of it

Well, I had no luck with the Hoth Vader, so it looks like Val Da Car is the man.

My sister grabbed me the Blue and another Yellow Clone today.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Well Val what do you say...willing to sell it?

TJ,

for the forumites, no problem.

Absolutely.

Sell, trade which ever just pm me.

Sweet, glad you found it.

On a sadder note, my truck is comtinuing to shock me. Eh, the crank snapped. Eveytime something happens to one of my vehicles the person working on it always has to say "WHOA, never seen anything like this before!" This is getting old / sickening.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Dude that sounds like the 77 Accord I had in 1990...the mechanic was working it jacked up and it shifted (due to the rusted undercarrage) and he hurried up and finished the work and when I left I got stuck 2 blocks away cause he left the clamp on the gas line after changing the filter.

Ick. On my CRX the engine got so hot the cam shaft gear SHEARED off of the camshaft.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

So the fit it bills ecliped 2 months of new car payments and insurance yet?

I thought my old geo meto was bad news.

Well, after several minor strokes obtained from this news, after calculating loan costs and perusing for a new vehicles my friend calls back and says "Hey did you know there is a spacer between the fly and crank?" Of course I said no and he said "Well thats what you need. $30 at the dealership" I dont want to get to excited just yet, Im still a little skeptical AND I need 6 special bolts to put it all together and Ford says they are dis****inued. What the hell? Seriously what happens when someone comes in with a $4000 job and you dont have 6 bolts to put it all together? Idiots. So we'll see.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo