Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

bolts discontinued??? What the crap is that all about? I'd knock ford at this point but they own mazda and I don't want to jinx the 8.

That's stupid, I wonder if you can get something similar at home depot or stip a junker from a yard.

Hit the junk yard. Or buy some pegwarmers and use those.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I called another stealership and they will be here like Tuesday. Funny how that works. As soon as this thing is fixed, it will probably be up for sale.

Yeah, they were like a 1 pitch 10 mm, htf I guess.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Woo hoo, Im back, but only for a minute. Things are getting better, my computer is done I just need to pick it up, my truck will be done tonight, and I found all 4 Preview figures today. Sweet deal.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

whoa, the preview figs are out...sweet. I think I'll run to the Target HQ today at lunch.

Found yours yet? Whats happenin, havent heard from you in a while?

Picked up a couple votc Lukes and Hans at WM at 1.50 each
    Looks like they found a box of the Vader / 3PO carry cases because there are about a dozen of each on clearance for like 9 bucks each. The Falcon is down to 30. need to wait a lil longer..............
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

9 bucks, they should be 1.50 as well. All mine were 3 bucks today from ANH and ROTJ. Also I got the Falcon last week for 15 bucks and I also grabbed the Dagobah Lego for 30 today. Keep checking and argue about the Vader/3PO. Did they have any stormies?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Did they have any stormies?
    I WISH!! This is exactly what I need, 2-4 loose votc Stormies. I think they are all done in my area
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Same here, none left. I did happen to snag 4 of them for myself. Wanted more, but I saw about 12 at Target and had no money and they have no lay-a-way or else I would have almost 20 of em

DANG! Lucky...............
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo