Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

Ya sure you bet

Sorry, Ive been working for the Beargrease Race and havent had much time on here......

Picked him up at TRU, it was the last one. Was th release supposed to be April 2nd? Has anyone else found them?
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Heres some sweet photos, release is March I guess, so its not too early.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tater1.JPG   tater2.JPG  
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

According to EE's website, Darth Tater listed as hot off the truck,so be expecting these things in stores soon. BTW did you find them in the kiddie aisle or in the SW section?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

You could say I found em in the "tots" aisle
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

*Groan....*

You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Found some ROTS stuff at Target - Obi Wans fighter, Tri-fighter and ROTS GH. Also POTC and the Preview wave are already on clearance at 4.88.

Didnt pick anything up yet though.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

An odd find at WM yesterday. They had SW key rings and air fresheners in the automitive department. They looked pretty sweet at 2.47 and .97. I got a Yoda freshener and keyring, but Ill be back for both that have Leia in slave outfit.....
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

That's crazy...

Well I talked to my toy guy today and I'm gonna put him on the look out for that lava vader and spirit yoda on the 2nd. I'll be outta town that weekend so I'll miss all the action, but I'm sure he'll snag me one of everything.

Well Rebo, I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend...cloquet and duluth. I'll be having dinner at the Gitchi Gammi Club. Might have to do a little shopping or checking out the toy isle up there this weekend. Right now I'm slated to drive, but things could change, but if you see a blue rx-8 rolling down 35 or around downtown duluth that weekend, honk, its me.

Yeah, this limited Lava Vader thing sounds pretty good, I read in another thread they are limited to like 36 per store or somethin? Guess Ill be at Target nice and early.....

Goin to the Gitchi? Are you goin to the Brewfest too, I think thats this weekend? There isnt much for toys up here, just the same old same old. If you see a busted A## blue explorer honk, its me.

Are you goin to CIII by chance? I think I have just decided that Im going to go.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo