Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

Hello Boyos!

I have found a few Clone Commanders and only two Blue Palpatines.

but my wife really digs the Exclusive figs this year (even Lava Vader) but not Yoda too much.

no AT TE so far but I did not the Chopper Driod & Mas at Kohl's

I did get the C3 from the Star Wars Shop....since the Mrs. is on the exclusive roll...

Found a few Super ART Target Clonies, too
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Hold onto your vader, I'm not totally sold on him.

Well if you run across a chopper droid or extra tank drivers, keep me posted. Its slim pickens at times and the spring scalpers are out in full bloom this time of year in the cities.

How are the target clone troopers? cool or just same old with a new deco?

I missed the Star wars shop offering. I tried to log on right after getting the e-mail, but I couldn't sign in, and I couldn't add the vaders to my cart. So I just said to heck with it.

I wasn't impressed with the lava vader either, and I have two still in the star case. But at least they are offering something differnt. I'd like to get that holo leia and I still need to send in my early bird cert. to get that set. I'm just too busy and sort of lazy to mail it in.
    Last edited by Vortex; 04-28-2005 at 09:39 AM.

Target is warming up by me....the new one that just opened in SE Wisconsin had the DLX Trooper w/Jet Pack...only one left but plenty enough for me.

Looks very cool....and on my door...the EE set of troopers and a 4 pack of RED Royal Guards.....ROTS Style......sweet.

That is all to report....checking out!

The Target Clonies will be like #41 Super C3 Clones...with the paint scheme like the 12" Clone but I figure someday (if it is in the movie) that there will be a command figure with the same paint deco.

Hey tj, I already sent you an email but I do have an extra chopper if you still need him. I noticed you have bid on my extra one and Id be more than happy to take it off for you.

No Target clones by me yet , although I may go over the bridge and see what I can find.

I have finally found the tank driver, the only one Ive ever seen. Everything else up to forty is pretty abundant............
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

My sister called this afternoon and she found me a vintage AT-AT at a garage sale!! It is missing a few parts, but it was only a quarter! Im so stoked.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

sweet score on the walker. I have an old dusty one still in a beat up old box from last summer.

I picked off 2 Target clone troopers, pretty cool, but really nothing to special. I think I'll pre-order those 3 pack sets of evolution figs. I see the stormtrooper evolution sets, and I gotta get me one or two of those yellow clones.

I ordered 2 super articulated (dirty) clones, 1 nemoidian soldier, and 1 wookie warrior from the Hasbro site, save me some time and headache of searching. Also just to see how good they are. My toy guy said he's got a delux flying trooper for me, so I can't wait to see that.

Dang, I havent found any Target Clones yet, I think Ill drive over to Superior as soon as Im done posting and see what they have.

New Dlx are out, havent seen any yet though. I too thought about ordering but I have had no problems finding anything up here so Ill just wait it out. I hope the Evolutions are as cool as they sound.

Oh hey Ill send out your chopper tomorrow, thanks!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Boys......Boys....

I have seen the DLX wave in full effect.....

Yoda w/ Can Cell
    Vader Operating room table.
    Jet Pack Stormie
    Droid Fighter

All in the past two days...

LMK if you are interested....as well as a few Clone Pilots (cause the ARC-170 don't fly itself!)

Well at least you're finding stuff. St. Paul and Minneapolis is scalper central and I see more new stuff show up at the comic shops for twice the price.

I know my toy guy is out early every morning on the hunt, stocking up for the next toy/comic show.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm good for bit. Not sure about the yoda/dragonfly thing. But delux turn into peg warmers after a while. I'm sure they'll turn up, and I want to look at some of them 1st hand before I buy them.