Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

While I was traveling through Wisconsin this weekend, I found the two 12" female Jedi figures in Minnoqua (sp?) and I also saw the droind ship with buzz droid from the Vader operating table series, however, no table/vader at a Target in Steven's point.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Dang, theres nothing like that up here, can you show a pic of what the Vader looks like as its probably the only one I will get.

Still no luck on the Target Clones, Im wondering if Ive missed it or if they will get them at all.

I stopped in Superior Wal Mart while I was over there, and they changed their layout. Instead of pegs, everything in tossed about on shelves. I thought I was in K Mart for a second.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Don't worry, I'm sure some will turn up.

I found my 2 on the front of the pegs, don't know if there were more, but they seemed to be the only 2 out there. Don't know if they are short packed or what, but give'em time.

The delux stuff, will be a peg warmer, the 1st wave already is. They are marked down at a couple of stores already. I seen the buzz droid ship too at target so the stuff should be on its way.

Found all the new dlx and the newest regular figs (sa clone , warriors and whatnot) The only thing I bought were 2 sa clones, the rest werent that great. The new deluxe look like crap, the only one worth getting would be the Vader. The clone should just be a regular figure, there nothing special about it. I dunno.....

Oh yeah, I asked AFA some questions about my Prowse signed CIII Vader and heres what they said -

Hi Nate. Thank you for your inquiry.

1. We do consider an autograph to be a flaw, and so the overall grade
    for the piece would be limited to 70. However, many collectors
    familiar with AFA know this is something we do, and would likely look to the
    subgrades for additional information regarding the overall condition of
    the item. Also, if you would prefer, we can simply case this figure
    without grading it for our posted grading prices.

2. We do remove the batteries on this figure, but you may do this
    yourself before sending it in if you like-we do not consider this to be
    tampering.

Lame-o. The figure would deffinitly get an 85-90, no doubt, its the most pristine figure I have ever owned. Too bad a signature is now a flaw. Oh well, guess Ill just be picking up a regular acrylic case....
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

way to go on the score.

I found all the delux myself, and my friend picked off the flying clone...they aren't bad, but then again, delux, are delux, and have been substandard ever since they 1st showed up way back in the day.

Sorry to hear about AFA. As far as I'm concerned, forget AFA and their whole grading policy. For me a signature makes the card worth more. AFA to me is a joke. If I was you, I wouldn't bother, the odds of you selling that thing are slim to non anyways. Put it in a case and put it some place. I got a C III fig from my toy guy for 25.00 and its a cool fig, but only a cool fig to us star wars nuts.

Talking Re: Midwest MN/WI

3x Super ART's
    Statiss Alle Speeder..
    Crab Droid!!!
    Blue Royal Guards

me $50 poorer

whooT

1000 th POST.....what do I win?

;-)
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car
    whooT

1000 th POST.....what do I win?

;-)
    The unalienable right to make a 1,001st post!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Talking Re: Midwest MN/WI

I figured it would be a chance for a better pic over on the left.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Nice score, I just found up to 46 the other day.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

How is Tarkin?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten