Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

Havent found too much, same as everyone else. The last thing I bought was a few SA clones. Nothing too special. I cant wait to get back to OT figures.

Although, at my sisters grad party my uncle (the one who got me into SW when I was in 1st grade) pulled me aside and said he had some junk in his car I could have, if I wanted. I looked and he had a Vader, Stormtrooper, and Boba Fett Don post helmets. They arent the best in detail, but still very cool.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Cool score.

I haven't seen or found anything new past the destroyer droid. Targets in the metro are downsizing already, and the TRU in Roseville is going out of businesses. I went to dinner in Roseville on Sunday and they had the banners up and people standing on the corner with signs saying everything had to go.

I think the toy disapearance is beginning...

Bummer about your TRU......

I did find at WM the Tarkin, Meena & Ask Aak.

but I still support my local TRU....
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

"Man, we aint found ####!"

I did see the new cups though, Boba looks sweet, but maybe thats only because I have a secret crush on him......... I also saw the mini Tantive playset.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Well I still haven't found the Tarkin wave, haven't seen anything new and the displays are thinning pretty fast.

I found both the Tarkin and the Anakin on Mustafar wave. Both were found in my Wal-Mart in Illinois, and both were gone within an hour of hitting the pegs, well that and the store opening.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I have pretty much given up on rots figures, they just arent that cool. I think I have only bought around a dozen so far, and I only want 3 or 4 more. BRING ON THE OT FIGURES!!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

My big concern is...

If the stores shipments are dwindling due to their pre-orders, and hasbro not giving us an update for the rest of the year and what's on the horizon, my gut is telling me that the next waves in 06 are going to be very hard to find at retail and online sources might be the only to get the figs.

After episode I, and II a few months after and the following year the stock was pretty much dried up and gone. I had to order a lot of cases from EE and other places to get the figs. It seems to be the cycle of the retailers and hasbro. Even look at the nose dive the OTC and repro -vintage line took prior to the movie.

I guess I'm just expecting the worse around here and really don't see the Star Wars line surviving long into 06.

Has anyone found a Republic Gunship in the Metro area? I have been searching since April and have yet to see one.

Jade, Welcome to the SSG Forums!!!

Actually I found one a while ago at Mayfair Mail north of MKE at a Suncoast otherwise I bought mine from KBToys.com for $29. + Frieght.
    Last edited by Val Da Car; 06-23-2005 at 08:49 PM. Reason: forgot Greetings!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!