Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Re: Midwest MN/WI

I think i might need a vader, i dont think they will get them any time soon up here...........................let me know if you need anything...........
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Made the rounds and found some things....

WM Anakin Evo,500 vader (like 20 of them)
    Target Clone Evo set, Obiwan wave
    Shopko - Shocktrooper (picked up)
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Down here in Illinois, I found figures #57, #58, and # 59 as well as the Sith Evo pack! They came in on the truck this afternoon.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Down here in Illinois, I found figures #57, #58, and # 59 as well as the Sith Evo pack! They came in on the truck this afternoon.
    At which store?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthZylek
    At which store?
    Villa Park, the figures were bought up by collectors this morning, they also had #63. The Sith Evo packs were just about gone, still plenty of clonestrooper/sandtrooper evo packs though.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

What happened, it was so good up here during the OTC waves............
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

I finally picked off the flee circus rider, obi pilot and the clone. I'm up to speed on stuff, and I think the last 12...I'm going to be very selective. The 2 clone commanders for sure, but beyond that, its all rehash.

I'm still waiting to see/hear the rest of the 06 line up...if there is actually going to be one. A couple more targets in the cities have cleared out the star wars space. Here we go again.

Its been a while, work is really getting rugged.

Found
    Vader 500
    Vader unleashed
    All of the last 12, only bought Commanders, 501st, and Holos
    Reflections Obi and Vader

NEED
    Holo Emperor ****desperately***will trade from last 12*****

Hopefully Ill be on here more often now that I have hired some new people, I miss it terribly here!!!!!
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Howdy Boys,

I understand, I have been reassigned to another location at work and now I am pulling longer weeks and fewer ops to shop.

I did find a Grey Evo set on Sat and shopping online at Kbtoys seems worth it.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I'm up to speed on everything and just found the sith evo set at a comic shop. So I'm done and up to speed, with the exception of the stealth trooper.

In 06 I'm cutting way back to just the new sculpts...the new paint jobs I'l probably pass on, but there's only a few I really want from the next few waves.

I will want 4 clone commandos and I'll paint them to match the crew in the game.

good luck with your new assignments, I'm busy at work myself and work around the new house. All my stuff is still in plastic tubs and it will be many years before I make a display case for the loose figs...but in time.

Just glad to hear everyone is still alive and kicking.