Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Yea, still driving the p.o.s. winter beater.

Rx-8

RX-8....sweet ride....I am stuck with a econ friendly 2k5 CiviC LX 2dr Sp Ed. (custom rims, spoiler, 6 disc MP3 player). 30/36 mpg

Trying to save coin for more figures and I should have got the same car as the EX that was right next to it when I was deciding between both cars...(sunroof and DOHC engine 28 / 32 mpg) but then again I did get couple of speeding tickets in the old Odyssey minivan within 6 weeks a couple of years ago.

Other than that is has been dry except for a spare Chewie but once again no HOTH at the stores.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

That's not too bad of a ride...but custom rims? That must have been some big coin there.

I've got stock rims for summer and I've got the old simple 5 spoke for the winter tires.

The 8 is my baby, and I jokingly call it the old metro on 'roids.

Here is a quick picture of one that is similar (no bra or moonroof) but the RIMS baby...the rims...plus the dealer agreed to Invoice.

I was trading in a 1991 Ponitac 2dr Gran Prx.

OH and mine is black.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2005 civicfront 500.jpg  

Pretty slick ride.

Those rims are nice...

I've got pix of the 8 on this forum don't have time to back track them, but they're on here.

Man, both are very sweet...........doubt Ill be getting any speeding tickets in my my box of a Jeep
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

What, couple of weeks and you'll be tricking out the jeep. Hell I got speeding tickets in the old metro...its possible.

The Jeep has Clearance...Clarence.....

My Sister in Law has one and I understand the love for those devices.....ain't a car or a Truck so there!.

But I digress...back to SW collecting....hit 1 Target today and got a 500 pcs poker set for 14.98....might pick up a game or two, now.

Saw a Leia Boushh with an Amidala Holo...left it....got one already...but you never know.

I know this isn't along the "action figures" area, but today I picked up the DVD Star Wars trivia game for $15.00! Originally it was almost $50. Found another Veers too! Gonna open him up, gonna open him up.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Cripes the hoth wave is out? I just seen the 1st wave...

Still waiting for the commandos...(rocking like rainman would) gotta get commandos....