Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

'He is to far gone. The boy named Rebo's Guitarist, a twisted collector he has become...."
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Well, how are you guys?

Found a few Scorches a couple weeks ago and a lightning face Vader yeasterday. Ive pretty much given up on this stuff, being pretty picky about what I bring home. Nothing too exciting.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Well on the Star Wars front, I haven't seen anything new. Everyone is still pushing those greatest hits or peg warmers. Nothings been showing up at the comic shops either from scalpers or back roomers. Its very slow.

Last night my folks were in a major car accident. A truck being driven with 5 highly probable illegal mexicans, rear ended my folks at a high speed, sent them from the right lane, across the left, onto the embankment, flipped them over, and on the roof. The 5 fled the accident on foot and left the truck.

Luckly everyone is ok, but last night was a long night. We had to the family dog to the U of M vet cetner for x-rays and check up. He needed a few stitches in his back leg.

So I'll be helping take care of everyone for a while.

Man thats ridiculous......glad everyone is ok though.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Thanks.

It was a long night last night...

Found the whole Endor, Naboo wave last night. Passed on all but Endor Luke. As always, LMK if anyone needs anything.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Sweet. I've only found the new snowspeeder and Kits misspelled starfigher...

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Well on the Star Wars front, I haven't seen anything new. Everyone is still pushing those greatest hits or peg warmers. Nothings been showing up at the comic shops either from scalpers or back roomers. Its very slow.

Last night my folks were in a major car accident. A truck being driven with 5 highly probable illegal mexicans, rear ended my folks at a high speed, sent them from the right lane, across the left, onto the embankment, flipped them over, and on the roof. The 5 fled the accident on foot and left the truck.

Luckly everyone is ok, but last night was a long night. We had to the family dog to the U of M vet cetner for x-rays and check up. He needed a few stitches in his back leg.

So I'll be helping take care of everyone for a while.
    Wow, I am so glad that everyone made it out of it okay. I am trying to teach my son to drive as he just got his learners permit. I also had my car hit in a parking lot many years back by some illegal mexicans. I had to pay the $500 deductable to get my car fixed, but I was lucky that no one was in my car.

Nothing new on the Star Wars front here in the Chicagoland area.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Last week I spun a time and a half on the 2 mile bridge going over to Superior from Duluth. Ended up backed up against the center wall. Luckily it was early enough that there was little traffic. In a vehicle with a short wheel base and 8'' of lift I was surprised/lucky I didnt flip. Hydroplaning = not fun. Glad we are all ok though
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Good luck with the driving instructions.