Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Wholly smokes batman, you're on fire!!!

Yeah I hope my first carded doesnt lead to a bazillion more.....right away anyways.....
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Got this bout 5 minutes ago:

[FONT=Arial]Thanks for the auction and the fast payment. There was an accident last night. I was having my daughter bring the figure to package and my dog thought it was a toy and tripped her and the staff broke. I took it to work today and tried to repair it. I put a pin in it and glued it together but it is not a perfect repair. I can offer to refund all the money or I am sending you a picture of the staff now and if you are still interested you can make me an offer on it. I am really sorry about the ordeal. I have never had this happen before. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Thanks,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Well see what happens[/FONT]
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Ouch, sorry about that, at least he was honest and up front about it. Good luck with it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Looks like Im getting a partial refund. Hate to think the only place I will find one is eBay though.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Uhhh.......Happy Holidays everyone?
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    Uhhh.......Happy Holidays everyone?
    Happy Holidays to everyone...
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Yea here's to a good star wars 07.

The year has started off pretty good, got most of the newest wave, only missing the blue stripy clone and I saw that the local target has all the tin sets at a little discount...might have to give in and buy them...still haven't seen the walmart band set.

Found the 3 comic packs, look pretty sweet. Still havent decided if I am going to get them, but probably.

Grabbed EV 9D9 last night, 3 more to go......
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo

Sweet you should take photos of the finished collection.

I see one of the comic packs, it was open and I didn't want to buy something with missing parts. I have a hunch these will be peg warmers later.

I bought 3 of the 7 tins. I have Ep. IV, V, VI and I'm still hunting down I, II, III and the band. My local wal-mart is relocating shelves and all the SW stuff is MIA.