Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Well I seen the padme last night...and I passed on her.

Tell ya what. If you want these 3 or 2 I'll send them your way for Appo and you can either owe me later with some TAC stuff or send paypal.

Whatever will work best for you.

Sorry about that ...you would think school one night a week wouldn't be bad but man...at least I am getting A's so far.

Vortex, do you still need the Appo and Holo Obi wan??
    Last edited by Val Da Car; 02-25-2007 at 08:18 PM. Reason: forgot a note.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Yea, still looking for Appo and Holo Wan...huh huh huh, hollow wan...reminds me of a bad bevis and butthead sketch.

Also a friend of mine snagged a purple mace droid, and when I get that (hopefully sometime this week) I'll pack it with the rest if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Yea, still looking for Appo and Holo Wan...huh huh huh, hollow wan...reminds me of a bad bevis and butthead sketch.

Also a friend of mine snagged a purple mace droid, and when I get that (hopefully sometime this week) I'll pack it with the rest if your interested.
    Thank you very much.

Which Holo Obi did you want, I just looked and I have both versions.

Whichever one you want to part with. It doesn't matter to me, light, dark, same thing.

We'll fine tune the details when I get the purple droid.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Whichever one you want to part with. It doesn't matter to me, light, dark, same thing.

We'll fine tune the details when I get the purple droid.
    OK,

PM me your address so I can get the box ready..

Thanks again

Reply and stuff

Vortex,

I pm'd you and all of the Target have released the TAC (30th Anniversary) wave into the store stock (Stock room = Yes on the updated scanners) so you might be able to find them.

Some of the Targets near me have different Merch Mgrs with different attitudes but the street date of 3/25 might be for all toys in the back room until the Reset is complete.

ttfn

it's going down..

It's hit

Hasbro's major shipments to the area to Target (pegs are ready and waiting at some stores). Clearances have begun for the Ilum pack and I have not found the Aayla set on clearance yet.

WM has their exclusive already on the shelves but most of my local WM's got in 2 or 3 cases only.

oh well..

The SBD is neat but I still need to open a few...and get a few army builders picked up.

LMK if you anyone is looking for anything sans the McStormie (unless I get lucky tomorrow.

Right now the Target HQ downtown MPLS, and my locals stores have the pegs and shelves full of the last repaint collection. I don't know how or if they are going to clear anything out.

My walmart has about the smallest SW set up around and half the time its non-existant.

If anyone is out and runs across the speeder bike two pack, grab one for me.

The only thing I'm really after are the order 66 sets and an extra airborn and marine figure.

I might go poke around today a bit, but I have a hunch I won't find anything.

Well...didn't find junk today. My local stores still have the last repaint wave out and the pegs are full. I have no idea what's up around here.

I'm sure tomorrow or monday might be different.