Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest MN/WI

Seen em all minus the McTrooper.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

I'm just short the lava miner. My friend found me a McTrooper, but talk about scarce stuff.

The target right behind my house has zero 30th anniv. stuff. The TRU down the road was picked over, and the wal-mart in the area had 2 R2's, 8 Maces, and 2 full pegs worth of ruddy old obi wan.

Haven't seen any O 66 stuff, no new ships, and its kinda bumming me out.

Found remnants of wave 2 (han solo & rebel honor guard).
    I will be looking for 4 of the DS Gunners myself.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Still nothing up here, there are a few I would like to get so I hope I can find them.

My new site is up, check 'er out

www.itwasreallysomethinginitsday.com
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Really...wow, wave 2 out.

I still have yet to see the WM stuff, the order 66 stuff or the sith ship. I found the v-wing but not the other.

I went to TRU yesterday and all the pegs were empty and they had a ton of endor walkers, x-wings and sabers but nothing new. Target had zilch and the SW section was moved to a tiny corner due to spider man junk.

V Wing

After a physically and emotionally tough April, I have finally did my first Sat AM retail search.

Got two V Wings...very cool ships..no new 30th Anniversary figures and Titaniums are light.

Found a Colonial ONE...wtf..but no Pegasus..

Well I just hope everything turned out ok and life is getting back to normal.

I haven't really been out looking lately. I'm caught up with 30th ann. stuff, cept for the Sith Ship which I can't find, and with spring finally here I've been too busy doing yard work. Seem everywhere is a tad slow.

Yes,

Finally...all is better within reason. My Boss is still an idiot (new mgr; 3rd one in 20 months)

Well I found some of the New Titaniums. If you are still looking for the Lava Miner I can hook you up.

If anyone sees the BSG Pegasus I would really appreciate that.

I have a spare Order 66 set btw.

ttfn..

back to homework for class on Thursday night.

Sorry to hear about the boss(es)

Thanks for the offer on the lava miner but I found one a few months back.

I have one set of O 66, and since I just bought a Wii and a few controllers and 2 games I'm a little tapped on the funny money and I'll have to pass, thanks though.

I should actually be watching what I buy, since last week a co-worker retired at age 40 and the boss suddenly was hit with the fact that he's very near retirement and health issues age and when he goes the office closes so I should watch the $$$ even though I figure I've got a min of 5 years of work, but you never know. So I've been doctoring up my resume and doing a lot of searching on line.

But once this pending dread passes and I get the Wii bill paided off I just might be asking about the O 66 set.

Hey if any of you run into the "red" sandpeople in that bantha pack, let me know. I can't believe is 45 bucks though. I recall when the bantha 1st came out it was what 20 bucks?

In any case if you run into extras, let me know.